500cc's of Glory on youtube

Ok, so I suck at posting video's on here. So maybe someone can find these two video's on youtube and post these for me. The video's are Titled CR500cc's Of Glory. Its about buiying a used CR500 off of CraigsList and doing minor set-up changes to the bike and Racing it at a local race. These video's are over 11min apeice. Verry cool video's to watch and quite a learning curve for those of you who feel that the 500cc two-strokes are out dated and to hard to handle.. Even if you have no interest in 500cc two-strokes these video's are good to watch. Thanks

Ok, so I suck at posting video's on here. So maybe someone can find these two video's on youtube and post these for me. The video's are Titled CR500cc's Of Glory. Its about buiying a used CR500 off of CraigsList and doing minor set-up changes to the bike and Racing it at a local race. These video's are over 11min apeice. Verry cool video's to watch and quite a learning curve for those of you who feel that the 500cc two-strokes are out dated and to hard to handle.. Even if you have no interest in 500cc two-strokes these video's are good to watch. Thanks

Dude! Go to the how to section or pm @James or @bobkyle for a lesson.

http://youtu.be/1XyuSTpklXo

Last edited:
Ok I will, But in the mean time could you please load these two vids of the 500cc's of Glory. That are on youtube. I will figuer this out. Thanks

That's the second of two video's of the 500cc of Glory video's. There is another one. Thanks. I hope you watched them. What do ya think? It's pretty eye opening isn't it.? I mean, think about it.

:poke:A lot of watchers but no reply's....These video's must make riders speachless. I hope it really wakes people up to how good the CR and KX500's can be. They are the most Versatile, easiest to maintain and upgrade if need be. No matter what anyone says they are still a verry capable MotoCross bike. :hifive:

The KX500 is an awesome desert weapon. I almost bought a KX500af a couple of years ago.

Rode one over T-Day and it brought back some good memories of my desert days racing.

:poke:A lot of watchers but no reply's....These video's must make riders speachless. I hope it really wakes people up to how good the CR and KX500's can be. They are the most Versatile, easiest to maintain and upgrade if need be. No matter what anyone says they are still a verry capable MotoCross bike. :hifive:

I could just about guarantee that the fella on the CR500 would have better lap times if he was on a newer 250F/450F. On a motocross track anyway. 500's would be weapons in the desert. :thumb:

:facepalm: Don't knock'em till you tried them...He bought this CR500 off of Craigslist for less than 3000. Put maybe 500 bucks into it. Rode the bike 3 or 4 times and placed in the races what top 5.. JUST IMAGINE HOW WELL HE DID WITH THE CR500 THE NEXT FEW RACES..! HE WASN'T EVEN USED TO THE BIKE AND PLACED VERRY WELL IN HIS MOTO'S.. Find a CR500 yourself and take it out in an open field or you desert. Hold the throttle on so you can feel the power. That will get you femilure with th power.. Then take it to your favorite MX track. Then see for your self how the bike is...:thumb:
I could just about guarantee that the fella on the CR500 would have better lap times if he was on a newer 250F/450F. On a motocross track anyway. 500's would be weapons in the desert. :thumb:

I often want to take my TTR125 to a local gate drop and see how many 450 vets I can embarrass or be embarrassed by.... that would be fun! Also when the coach drops off his old school rm125 I'm going to race that in Vet A/B and see what happens... Fun fun for like 500 beans tops!

I often want to take my TTR125 to a local gate drop and see how many 450 vets I can embarrass or be embarrassed by.... that would be fun! Also when the coach drops off his old school rm125 I'm going to race that in Vet A/B and see what happens... Fun fun for like 500 beans tops!

:thinking: Coach is dropping of his RM? You buy it?