4 stroke oil

Ah... Ok. Before i look it's the sight glass behind your right leg? Will too full cause any problems, other than a draggy clutch ? (which i havn't got)

Possibly blow your gaskets......it'll find the weak points and start leaking. Too much pressure! :prof:....:thinking:....Pretty sure! :prof:

As for the lack of oil you've drained is it possible you have "2" drain plugs? Not knowing what kind of bike you have, I could have sworn I read that some KTM's have 2 plugs... :noidea:...just a thought

Possibly blow your gaskets......it'll find the weak points and start leaking. Too much pressure! :prof:....:thinking:....Pretty sure! :prof:

As for the lack of oil you've drained is it possible you have "2" drain plugs? Not knowing what kind of bike you have, I could have sworn I read that some KTM's have 2 plugs... :noidea:...just a thought

My ktm (2 stroke) has 2 plugs, but you only need to open 1 to drain out all the oil.

this is precisely why i dont trust some shops... they have 3-4 people working on the same bike, and its really easy to forget to do something simple like say.. refill the engine with oil... unless you are having the shop do a complete rebuild of the engine, just change the oil yourself... if 150mL's all you got out you are seriously lucky you didnt blow your engine..

:confused: What about the air screw?

A few weeks ago I also suffered a massive oil leak. I'd changed the oil and filter, but the filter cover lip had gotten a little bent and started losing oil. I ended up losing ~75% of my oil. :shocked: Thankfully I caught it before it seized.

Scary isn't it..

Not all bikes have a sight glass, but if it does have one, it'd probably be by your right leg (Clutch cover).

If it's too full (and your breather hose is plugged) it can blow out a seal, otherwise it should just come out of the breather hose.

Would the oil come out the breather hose when the bike is running or motor off? So could i start the bike up and let it idle, and see if the oil appears ?
Oh and should i start a new thread on boots..? Cause i would like to get some advice.