250F 2004 Crf250R Rebuild

UPDATE:

I received all my parts on Friday :)

50A44160-A9AE-4E05-A39C-08D26BAE3E30-12438-0000115AC8DAB5E8_zps77ae27e1.jpg

Got the cases back together!!!

D3C42C26-7DCA-44B5-B5EA-5529CC928B13-12099-0000107CEA72B00A_zps1caf7b7d.jpg

And the clutch side all done Should be done tonight hopefully then will be in the bike and ready to start her up mid week :)

Got the bottom end all done and together. Just need to throw the head on and set the timing and get her some new oil and put her in the bike.

Takes so damn long :/ trying to make sure everything is clean while putting her together!!!

Got the bottom end all done and together. Just need to throw the head on and set the timing and get her some new oil and put her in the bike.

Takes so damn long :/ trying to make sure everything is clean while putting her together!!!

Give a parts cost at the end! Good work!

Well i just fucked up so much, i got the head together and while getting the head bolt i see two little bolts with tabs. then it clicked those tabs and bolts hold one of the bearings in place inside the case. so dumb fuck (me) forgot to put those in, so looks like i will be splitting the cases once more this week :/

just thought since i am redoing it, i will possibly make a how to guide on splitting the cases?

So i got the timing set, it started right up.

however when the bike shuts off i hear a click sound like the auto decompression lever hitting. is this normal for honda bikes with auto decompression?!?!?

also everytime i put it in gear it stalls, so i think i need to adjust the clutch and put some tranny oil in her, as i used engine oil just to flush it out right after the rebuild. anything else i should look at for this stalling issue?

i will upload pictures in a few when i get up loaded :)

So i got the timing set, it started right up.

however when the bike shuts off i hear a click sound like the auto decompression lever hitting. is this normal for honda bikes with auto decompression?!?!?

also everytime i put it in gear it stalls, so i think i need to adjust the clutch and put some tranny oil in her, as i used engine oil just to flush it out right after the rebuild. anything else i should look at for this stalling issue?

i will upload pictures in a few when i get up loaded :)

My xr does. Makes a click when it hits the auto decomp on killing it.