2 cycle oil

I am not Employed , just have too many properties , lot's of yard work , Rain makes it worse .... plenty of work . Not enought time for bikes , maybe I have too many ? NOT .........

In my case , Both .... clutching , trucking , motorcycle , race car wrecks . Good friend , chiropractor ... does back , haven'nt seen him ia years .. his brother did my broken neck , now passed , glad he did a good job !!!

I'm diclofenac 1 every 8 hours for at least 2-3 days or occasionally up to a week with 500/30 co-codamol as required for pain control, don't like taking pain killers but sometimes it's waves of misery every 20 seconds :faint::cripple:
My sciatica was my own fault, using the wrong tool to remove a calliper bolt on a neighbours car, foot up on chassis leg and tried to crack it off with a 12" sliding bar :bonk::bonk: Resulting in an immediate crush of my nerve, stood up and thought what the fuck was that:noidea:, following morning i spent the next 4-6 months limping and near crying while driving :doh::doh::doh:

I don't take , Anything , don't drink , smoke , nothing .. All in the mind ..... have had so many broken bones , dosen't matter anymore .. just live with it . Not THAT hard ....

:weird:
I'm diclofenac 1 every 8 hours for at least 2-3 days or occasionally up to a week with 500/30 co-codamol as required for pain control, don't like taking pain killers but sometimes it's waves of misery every 20 seconds :faint::cripple:
My sciatica was my own fault, using the wrong tool to remove a calliper bolt on a neighbours car, foot up on chassis leg and tried to crack it off with a 12" sliding bar :bonk::bonk: Resulting in an immediate crush of my nerve, stood up and thought what the fuck was that:noidea:, following morning i spent the next 4-6 months limping and near crying while driving :doh::doh::doh:
I'm good now, daughter just shoved her fists into my back with Lavender Oil, and I am loose and not in pain. Maybe a couple more of those and the pain killers can stay in the med cab.

I don't take , Anything , don't drink , smoke , nothing .. All in the mind ..... have had so many broken bones , dosen't matter anymore .. just live with it . Not THAT hard ....
Everyone to each their own. :ninja:

Just don't feel right with weird chemicals in my body .. started about 10 yrs. ago when i quit smokin ., then drinking .. Do an asprin every now and then when I get that little heart flutter . Other than that , nothing ...

Is it the sciatica Big Daddy?

Yah, I've been screwed for many years. If I do a little movement wrong, it goes into spasm. I don't have my Biotens here, so I need to buy a set and hook myself up. Better in a week without, but better in a few days with.
And my walking sideways as my left leg is numb is comical.

Last edited:
Yah, I've been screwed for many years. If I do a little movement wrong, it goes into spasm. I don't have my Biotens here, so I need to buy a set and hook myself up. Better in a week without, but better in a few days with.
And my walking sideways as my left leg is numb is comical.

I read up on mine and a change in diet and a heavyset fella like myself needs to lose weight and stretch accordingly.