Other 1977 Kawasaki KE250 Enduro

View attachment 32168 Tig mor castle!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0kvg2MfcBm0
Hey Paul, I'm up in Glasgow and love the roads up here, on your way up you need to ride the A831 Aberfoyle to Callendar! EPIC!!! :ride:
The old Duke of the castle above built the road as a shortcut through his estate, His castle sits at the end of the pass! Just 30 miles north of Glasgow in the Trossachs national park :wow: :thumb:

Hi sorry I didn’t reply I got locked out of the site. That sounds great. The ke is running really good. I just need to register it. I’m doing a complete restoration on a 1975 Honda MT250 it’s for my wife and I’ve just got 1978 Yamaha DT250. So I thought I’d register them in one go for the summer. I’ve been trying to buy a Yamaha DT400B I’ll post some pictures of the other bikes

I'm having trouble getting the flywheel off can you send me the page on that please and then on the hose hookups for the oil pump because the guy I got it from had taken all that off and is running it off of mixed straight from the tank

SRAD97750

Staff member
I'm having trouble getting the flywheel off can you send me the page on that please and then on the hose hookups for the oil pump because the guy I got it from had taken all that off and is running it off of mixed straight from the tank
Sorry for such delay. I have things going on at home.

The flywheel is held on by a conical shaft and woodruff key, secured by a bolt that screws into the tip of the shaft.
Once the bolt is removed, kawasaki utilizes a common flywheel puller that uses two bolts that screw into the flywheel face and the center shaft drives the flywheel off the shaft. Rent the steering wheel one from autozone is my suggestion. It has quite a few bolt sizes to choose from.

As far as the oil system, here is the manual.
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Oh your fine I got it off that next day I used my impact and drove the nut off then got a harmonic balancer and pulled I asked around I checked into the oil pump it's running off mixed gas because the oil pump is messed up I'm gunna try and find one so I can get it back running stock it's an amazing bike thx for your help those pages you sent is gunna be really helpful