250F 05 CRF250R Hot Start Famn Ducking Piece of tit Sucking Honda.

the jug, transmission/clutch, case halves..... I do know it got a new oil pump then

Pull the valve cover off and see what's up on top. Maybe you'll get luck and a shim wiggled out on ya.... Like that hard to start issues you had not too long ago where you needed to bump start?

Pull the valve cover off and see what's up on top. Maybe you'll get luck and a shim wiggled out on ya.... Like that hard to start issues you had not too long ago where you needed to bump start?
Ok Mike, I'll play the its not a catastrophe game, seems like fun. Even though at this point I don't have time, and/or money to tear into it and replace all the parts again, that doesn't mean we can't turn this into a learning expierence and have a running CRF at the end.

Oil pump is a good idea, I seriously doubt its aluminum too, engine must come out of frame.

Shim wiggling out, I doubt, it still starts and runs, I hear no abnormal noises.

Timing chain? Although there is no slap to be heard.

we will work on making WR raceable (hardly a big task) and then play with CRF later.

Ok Mike, I'll play the its not a catastrophe game, seems like fun. Even though at this point I don't have time, and/or money to tear into it and replace all the parts again, that doesn't mean we can't turn this into a learning expierence and have a running CRF at the end.

Oil pump is a good idea, I seriously doubt its aluminum too, engine must come out of frame.

Shim wiggling out, I doubt, it still starts and runs, I hear no abnormal noises.

Timing chain? Although there is no slap to be heard.

we will work on making WR raceable (hardly a big task) and then play with CRF later.

We will never know until you open it up. Shards indicate bearings or a rotating mass like crank, gears and cams are being shaved. Chunks usually mean something broke or got ground up in the gearing. Let's play and see. I understand your frustration as I went through the same thing with my RM trans.