250F 05 CRF250R Hot Start Famn Ducking Piece of tit Sucking Honda.

Ok, I cleaned the carb, after lots of kicking it will fire and kinda run, with no choke or throttle but it pops pretty bad.

any ideas?'

I might be placing an order for numbers for the WR if this keeps up.
I dunno.....sounds like how I see most 4t's running, I wouldn't change a thing.

Ok, I turned the fuel screw in where its suppoused to be, I got the wrong spec when I looked on line, it was off by 3/4 of a turn according to the manuals suggested spec for my altitude and temperature.
I also pulled the spark plug, it was wet.
As it turns out, BRO250R's get their awesome power from a ultra special spark plug that runs you $32.
Holy crap! 32 bucks? Yea.....time to get rid of that money hog.

I dunno.....sounds like how I see most 4t's running, I wouldn't change a thing.

Holy crap! 32 bucks? Yea.....time to get rid of that money hog.
this one never did, at least not noticeable, but I didn't put in that it dies when you give it throttle.
I also know exactly what you mean by most 4t's popping and banging their way around the track.

and $32 may be a lot, but performance has its price.dyno.jpg

this one never did, at least not noticeable, but I didn't put in that it dies when you give it throttle.
I also know exactly what you mean by most 4t's popping and banging their way around the track.

and $32 may be a lot, but performance has its price.View attachment 22892
Wow.....quite the dyno test....so do you think it's plug related, the popping you described makes me wonder if you didn't get debris in the intake, maybe fucked with one of the intake valves? You sure are having crappy luck with this one