007 Revisted 06-13-2010

You need to hook up with Carl. He is a walking KM map.:hail: Then, when you meet him up there, have him run you down Rattlesnake, over to Osa Meadow and back, for a short break, then go do Rincon.:devil:

Sweet RR . I need to learn how to take some sweet pic's like you do.i think im going to have to tie a camera around my neck mabe then i can make a col RR like this. Lots of roost!!

You need to hook up with Carl. He is a walking KM map.:hail: Then, when you meet him up there, have him run you down Rattlesnake, over to Osa Meadow and back, for a short break, then go do Rincon.:devil:
Last time I was on rattlesnake was 1991, it has been way too long since I have been to the meadows..Anybody ride up there when Wild Rose trail was legal?

Sweet RR . I need to learn how to take some sweet pic's like you do.i think im going to have to tie a camera around my neck mabe then i can make a col RR like this. Lots of roost!!

we had a nice camera with us in Ocotillo and could have done a sweet report... the problem is i never pulled it out the backpack cause i was just having so much fun i never really thought about it.

we had a nice camera with us in Ocotillo and could have done a sweet report... the problem is i never pulled it out the backpack cause i was just having so much fun i never really thought about it.

That's the hardest part. I usually start off getting alot of pictures, but as the day, or trip progresses, my camera using doesn't.:bonk:

onelugnut making his way toward the infamous waterfall. Followed by Clay, weathergeek,

We arrive at the site of the 007 extraction ride......

I'm confused...isn't this where Geek should be slidin down the "waterfall" on his ass as seen in other threads??? :noidea: :smirk:

Oh and another thing...sure glad to see yellow and orange...I was beginning to get tired of seeing blue!

:lol: That is true i was haveing a lot of fun there even tho it was hot, can't wait till we can go back.So we didn't get any pic's at all? I really don't really remember taking any but maybe you got one or two. :lol: I think my short term is gone i think or is that long term now.

:lol: That is true i was haveing a lot of fun there even tho it was hot, can't wait till we can go back.So we didn't get any pic's at all? I really don't really remember taking any but maybe you got one or two. :lol: I think my short term is gone i think or is that long term now.

the only one i took was the in the morning while you were still sleeping i got on my bike and went to the top of blowsands and took some pics of my bike and the sand.