007 Revisted 06-13-2010

I had to watch some of the videos again. Now watching the 2nd time and analyzing it better, I think my arms will be exhausted after riding that stuff. Branches wacking me, mud, ruts and that :shocked:one rock/root/climb section:crash: for sure! I dont think I have ever seen such deep ruts. That is some RUT HELL! I hope I can hang with you all in that forest terrain. It appears to be thicker then the forest I ride down here. It sure does look awesome! I can feel my arms tire just watching the videos.
I hope Mike's wife comes along on the ride. Although Im sure she will school me in that forest. Part of the problem I have riding new areas is I like to look around and take it all. Especially when the scenery is so beautiful! Also, sometimes Im white knuckled and tense not knowing the trail or who Im riding with, and 007 Extraction ride reports dont help:lol: I have a feeling I will be taking a lot of dirt naps if I look away too long to check things out. Besides, it is going to take everything I have to keep up with you guys in that stuff.

I had to watch some of the videos again. Now watching the 2nd time and analyzing it better, I think my arms will be exhausted after riding that stuff. Branches wacking me, mud, ruts and that :shocked:one rock/root/climb section:crash: for sure! I dont think I have ever seen such deep ruts. That is some RUT HELL! I hope I can hang with you all in that forest terrain. It appears to be thicker then the forest I ride down here. It sure does look awesome! I can feel my arms tire just watching the videos.
I hope Mike's wife comes along on the ride. Although Im sure she will school me in that forest. Part of the problem I have riding new areas is I like to look around and take it all. Especially when the scenery is so beautiful! Also, sometimes Im white knuckled and tense not knowing the trail or who Im riding with, and 007 Extraction ride reports dont help:lol: I have a feeling I will be taking a lot of dirt naps if I look away too long to check things out. Besides, it is going to take everything I have to keep up with you guys in that stuff.
Sun, it is not all that different from LPNF. You will be fine! Funny thing about when we went last year, we get to about 6500 feet and could not go any further because of all the snow.:rant:This year the snow is deeper and thicker so it remains to be seen. Beautiful country and riding though.:thumb: