Other YZ426 Build

Finally got the forks done, wasn't as hard as people make it out to be lol it was pretty fun too, both shocks are smooth as butta and glide

View attachment 22678

View attachment 22679

View attachment 22680

View attachment 22681

View attachment 22682

View attachment 22683

View attachment 22684

View attachment 22685View attachment 22686

Alright now mail me all the tools you bought so I can do mine :smirk:

Lookin good dude! It's going to be like a brand new bike when it's back together

Alright now mail me all the tools you bought so I can do mine :smirk:

Lookin good dude! It's going to be like a brand new bike when it's back together

Haha Thanks Em :)

The tools aren't that bad, came to around 55 - 60 in tools, now all I gotta do it get oil and seals from now on ;D

I'm on the fence about rebuilding my rear shock, I don't think it's blown but I feel like it could be better? Maybe just needs a top off of nitrogen

The tools aren't that bad, came to around 55 - 60 in tools, now all I gotta do it get oil and seals from now on ;D

I'm on the fence about rebuilding my rear shock, I don't think it's blown but I feel like it could be better? Maybe just needs a top off of nitrogen

If you've never rebuilt it and you're not hurting for cash I'd do it. You've already done everything else why not the rear shock as well?!

the oil in the rear shock is good for about 25 hours max.

That's it?! O.o.... Well it's been two years......sooooo...... Lol!

It's not leaking though. And it comes up on its own when compressed without the spring

rebuild it, you'll be amazed.

When I was at the shop just now picking up my rear tire I got shock oil, so I'm gona take it apart and service it. See how things look if they seem good I'm just gona put it back together with fresh oil, the seals arnt blown and it's holding nitrogen.

When I was at the shop just now picking up my rear tire I got shock oil, so I'm gona take it apart and service it. See how things look if they seem good I'm just gona put it back together with fresh oil, the seals arnt blown and it's holding nitrogen.

Merrr always a good rule to replace seals if you take something apart.

Well he's screwed now, if it wasn't suggested he replace the seals and he didn't, I bet they'd be ok, but now that's it was suggested......well he has to now,there is no friggin way they will not fail now that the fates have been woken up and have been made aware of this situation....never tempt the fates.