Other YZ426 Build

Lol! In that case, you miiiight want to replace yours :wink:
It's a second bike now....hopefully I'll go thru the bike this winter. I do as little work on my bikes as possible during summer riding months, just the maintenance and essential repairs. Save the big down time stuff for winter. I actually have three bikes to maintain now,it would be nice to have the time and money to go thru mine like your doing, like Big Dan....I'm jealous.

It's a second bike now....hopefully I'll go thru the bike this winter. I do as little work on my bikes as possible during summer riding months, just the maintenance and essential repairs. Save the big down time stuff for winter. I actually have three bikes to maintain now,it would be nice to have the time and money to go thru mine like your doing, like Big Dan....I'm jealous.

Having multiple bikes would defiantly make budgets hard, believe me I'm on a tight one my self, being a college student is tough :P it's funny you say that cause here in CA it's so hot in July - August I'd rather do work on the bike then go riding these months, also I'm between semesters and out of school so I have the time otherwise I'm so busy just riding is once a month if that. The money I just kept saving and saving and my bday was back in June so I put all that together, sold some things and my mom matched my $ (she used to ride for yeaaaars, street and dirt so she loves that I have a passion for this and wanted to help me out)

And I have a good friend who owns a powder coating/custom wheel shop and he gave me a great deal for the powder coating.

I've dreamed of doing this kind of build for years. Never thought it would actually happen. I'm really stoked! Hope one day you can build yours up too.

I love the building and maintenance almost as much as riding the beast :)

Having multiple bikes would defiantly make budgets hard, believe me I'm on a tight one my self, being a college student is tough :P it's funny you say that cause here in CA it's so hot in July - August I'd rather do work on the bike then go riding these months, also I'm between semesters and out of school so I have the time otherwise I'm so busy just riding is once a month if that. The money I just kept saving and saving and my bday was back in June so I put all that together, sold some things and my mom matched my $ (she used to ride for yeaaaars, street and dirt so she loves that I have a passion for this and wanted to help me out)

And I have a good friend who owns a powder coating/custom wheel shop and he gave me a great deal for the powder coating.

I've dreamed of doing this kind of build for years. Never thought it would actually happen. I'm really stoked! Hope one day you can build yours up too.

I love the building and maintenance almost as much as riding the beast :)
Cool...glad your sharing it with us, keep the updates coming. By the way tell your mom how awesome she is.