Your thouguhts

James

Staff member
Or Flat-Trail-Rack as my bike never leaves the ground :prof:
Your bike never leaves the ground in flat track, hence the name FLAT track. :P

P.S. I've seen one flat track with a little uphill on it though and you would get some air. :shocked:

I always thought Time Trial, but don't know for sure. It's too bad there isn't some sort device that you could go and type in a question, and search around for a answer. Someday I'm going to invent it and make a shat load of money.:blah:

James

Staff member
I always thought Time Trial, but don't know for sure. It's too bad there isn't some sort device that you could go and type in a question, and search around for a answer. Someday I'm going to invent it and make a shat load of money.:blah:
:lol: :moon: I am/was on tapatalk.

Some tt's have more than 1 right turn and more than 1 jump :prof:

Time trial is what I thought also....as for right turns and jumps....I've only seen them with 1 of each...the usual first left turn then a right, jump left then another BIIIIIIG sweeping left turn to the front straight....again, just what I remember !

Acording to the AMA Rule book:

A TT scrambles is held on an unpaved, prepared course. A scrambles is intended more to test a rider’s skill than the motorcycle’s speed. The course must be less than 2 miles long and include left and right turns. Hills, jumps and natural terrain are permitted. The course must be at least 20 feet wide and include wide turns or escape routes at the end of a fast straightaway.