Your thouguhts

If that is you it will look gay. If it was on CDA it would look Gayer. :thumb:

Nothing more to see, move along, we are now going to the grossly deformed cow tent. .10 cents will let you in.....:smirk:

I believe that is Todd Potter holding that helmet. Think about it for a minute guys. The FMX wanna be world would buy that helmet up all day long. The "visor" is flipped upwards out of their line of sight when doing tricks. kinda like their flatbill metal mulisha baseball hats.

CDA, as your stunt double I refuse to wear that helmet. :prof:

I believe that is Todd Potter holding that helmet. Think about it for a minute guys. The FMX wanna be world would buy that helmet up all day long. The "visor" is flipped upwards out of their line of sight when doing tricks. kinda like their flatbill metal mulisha baseball hats.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Were you Artie what's his names Stunt double on Laugh in when he crashed his tricycle.......:crash:

:thinking: I may have to find a new stunt double, any takers...?

:thinking: I may have to find a new stunt double, any takers...?

I'm in.:prof: If it gets me a KTM with a service contract and a Berg if needed, Missy, :devil: and a smokin hot.......errr..... a 300 pound wife that will camp in the Dez, I'll help you take that TTR off the stand.:ride:

I don't do floors though.:naughty:

I thought it was Ryan Hughes
:thinking:

No that's Potter in the picture.

wow they could be twins, no?

ryanhughes1.GIF

I seen that Potter dude on a show once, I am not saying the name of show due to embarrassment of watching it, and he was a total azz, dweeb, moron!! I thought how can any body be that big of a douche.

James

Staff member
I seen that Potter dude on a show once, I am not saying the name of show due to embarrassment of watching it, and he was a total azz, dweeb, moron!! I thought how can any body be that big of a douche.
Bubba's World? :smirk:

:prof: I will agree with you though, he sounds like an :moon:. :noidea:

I was actually liking James in that episode. :lol:

I'm in.:prof: If it gets me a KTM with a service contract and a Berg if needed, Missy, :devil: and a smokin hot.......errr..... a 300 pound wife that will camp in the Dez, I'll help you take that TTR off the stand.:ride:

I don't do floors though.:naughty:

WINDOWS???? :noidea:

I'm in.:prof: If it gets me a KTM with a service contract and a Berg if needed, Missy, :devil: and a smokin hot.......errr..... a 300 pound wife that will camp in the Dez, I'll help you take that TTR off the stand.:ride::

I doubt we'll get picked (we sue 3rd-6th gear :prof:) but I like the way you think TIMO...:thumb: