Your thouguhts

James

Staff member
Ouch....that hurt! :naughty:
It wasn't meant in a bad way, the truth just hurts sometimes. :noidea: Go look on Hook It, MX Sponsor House, etc. and you'll see that most companies hand these out by the hundreds (bigger companies by the thousands). Hell you don't even have to race to get them. :bonk:

Is it a monetary sponsorship or a run-of-the-mill X percentage off our products sponsorship?

:lol: I know how that goes, now and then you hook a good one that'll help you out, but in the rider support world its not really worth it. The only good hookit one is SMX. I got one through NoToil right through the company, and same with MotoOptions. Companies like AMSOIL mark up the price and give you 25% off and say good luck, thruth is, by the time you pay shipping on that stuff, you only save like 5%.

Although I :hail: My DBA one, even though its far from rider support :thumb:

It wasn't meant in a bad way, the truth just hurts sometimes. :noidea: Go look on Hook It, MX Sponsor House, etc. and you'll see that most companies hand these out by the hundreds (bigger companies by the thousands). Hell you don't even have to race to get them. :bonk:

yeah right! Its all about moving product and the more product they move directly from production to consumer the better... they save that 50% by cutting out the middle man.

:prof:
Sudu has more sponsors than me...

where do i sign up???

I have a hook it
some of the "discounts" I get I enjoy, like my axo and factory backing one, alot of them will cost you more in the long run then buying elsewhere.
When I quit racing regularly, I'll drop my hookit, I don't need a "sponsorship" to make me feel good about myself.