You know you are a true Dirt Bike Addict when.....

you go to the grocery store and you are pretending that the shopping cart is handle bars and you are thumping around the store like its some trails or a track.

you go to the grocery store and you are pretending that the shopping cart is handle bars and you are thumping around the store like its some trails or a track.

Whaaaaa?????.................I'VE never done that.............EVER! That's my story and I'm stickin to it! :rant:

Whaaaaa?????.................I'VE never done that.............EVER! That's my story and I'm stickin to it! :rant:

first step to addiction is admiting you have one

or was that first step to recovery? :doh: this is one addiction i dont want to recover from.

You know you are a true DBAer when, you are watching videos posted on YouTube by Onelugnut of him and Rack roosting in the trees and you say to yourself..."Those guys shred through the trees pretty good" So you head down to the Hotel "Weight Room" and do 150 sit-ups, 50 push-ups, run 3 miles on the tread mill and ride 20 miles on the stationary bike to tell yourself, "yeah I think I can hang with those guys in the tress". Then fall down the stairs attempting to get back to the 3rd floor because your legs gave out....:lol:

You know you are a true DBAer when, you are watching videos posted on YouTube by Onelugnut of him and Rack roosting in the trees and you say to yourself..."Those guys shred through the trees pretty good" So you head down to the Hotel "Weight Room" and do 150 sit-ups, 50 push-ups, run 3 miles on the tread mill and ride 20 miles on the stationary bike to tell yourself, "yeah I think I can hang with those guys in the tress". Then fall down the stairs attempting to get back to the 3rd floor because your legs gave out....:lol:

IF I believe that, I barely do.............

The part about you WONDERING if you can keep up. Yah, right, uh huh, you bet :thumb:. I am sure you would have no problems IF you took your bike of the stand. :moon:

IF I believe that, I barely do.............

The part about you WONDERING if you can keep up. Yah, right, uh huh, you bet :thumb:. I am sure you would have no problems IF you took your bike of the stand. :moon:
:thinking: Yeah....see, I may need to leave it on the stand so I don't fall flat on my face in front of you guys....Maybe I can start out slow and just follow, then when I warm up I might be able to hang with the back of the pack...

:thinking: Yeah....see, I may need to leave it on the stand so I don't fall flat on my face in front of you guys....Maybe I can start out slow and just follow, then when I warm up I might be able to hang with the back of the pack...

I won't fall for this back of the pack stuff:prof:. The best part about these tight trails is there is no passing and everyone just enjoys the ride!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Uh.......yeah...... right..... uh...... sure.....