You know you are a true Dirt Bike Addict when.....

ok so it was pointed out to me a while ago that i may be a dba addict... i have my laptop on my bedstand(my old bike stand) and it's constantly open to dba... just in case i wake up and someone has a problem i may have the answer to... more than likely though just so i can keep lurking till i get to sleep :P

ok so it was pointed out to me a while ago that i may be a dba addict... i have my laptop on my bedstand(my old bike stand) and it's constantly open to dba... just in case i wake up and someone has a problem i may have the answer to... more than likely though just so i can keep lurking till i get to sleep :P

I have a hard enough time sleeping with the dogs barking at anything that fuckin moves...If I left the PC on DBA I'd be a walking zombie! :thinking: :naughty: wait...:thinking: :shocked:

So, what approach did you use? Hey, is that your quad? You know I race quads professionally, they say THAT quad is the best and I was thinking of getting one, mind if I try it? :devil: :smirk:
Heh. No. What happened was as soon as we got there (it was a youth group trip), I was the only one who noticed the quad, and was eyeing it up all day until the dude who owned it was outside once when we came out. Started talking to him about it, asked what year it was, etc, and then came the "I ride too, actually" and told him about my KTM. It's weird how many people I've talked to that think that a 344 2-stroke is insane :thinking: But I said something along the lines of "yeah, I'd be riding this weekend but I came up here to help the cause" (we were volunteering at a Christian retreat that weekend) and next thing I knew I was rippin around on a yfz450 :ride: Quads are sketchy little things when you aren't used to them, felt like I was gonna flip the damn thing over...

And here's another, :lol: I almost pissed my pants on this one though.

I Wanna Be A Dirt Bike Rider by Hot Action Cop

:lol: Dude I need to change my Depends now!!!:devil: I have the Kwad Up one as well, because I do have Quad Friends and yes I own one myself....:rolleyes:

You stay up into the wee hours of the morning ending up in a discussion on how tricked out your chair is with other DBA-ers via chatbox :thumb: