You know you are a true Dirt Bike Addict when.....

You are excited about rain in the desert. Your wife and kids are asleep in the trailer. You can't sleep because you are thinking about tomorrows ride. You drove 250 miles to get to your destination. You've been up since 5 am. And you're surfing dba at 12:47 in the morning.

WTF :noidea: I need to get some sleep. :snore:

How can you with all that thunder, lightning and rain pounding the top of the coach and visions of motorcycles wanting to dance in your head?:wave:

You get kicked off of TT because you talked about:
1. Picking up a killer deal for another bike and posted how it hurts to see good people lose the battle with this economy so you finish off with his craigslist add for the other bike you couldn't afford. :thumb:
2. You get a warning for posting the craigslist add because the moderator is an ASS HOLE! :smirk:
3. You get banned for publicly complaining about said "ASS HOLE" moderator. :banana:
4. You feel good about what you did and especially for what you got. :devil:
5. You can't wait for the ban to lift so you can go back on and tell the "ASS Hole" I am done with their BULL SHIT! :wave:
6. Life is grand!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You get kicked off of TT because you talked about:
1. Picking up a killer deal for another bike and posted how it hurts to see good people lose the battle with this economy so you finish off with his craigslist add for the other bike you couldn't afford. :thumb:
2. You get a warning for posting the craigslist add because the moderator is an ASS HOLE! :smirk:
3. You get banned for publicly complaining about said "ASS HOLE" moderator. :banana:
4. You feel good about what you did and especially for what you got. :devil:
5. You can't wait for the ban to lift so you can go back on and tell the "ASS Hole" I am done with their BULL SHIT! :wave:
6. Life is grand!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
And you let everyone know on DBA when you can post, so they can join you and give you backup and support...:smirk::thumb:

when I look at all these awesome hills that would be epic ass hill climbs if it wernt for a civilized society and the cop station a block up the street, whilst almost willing to poach those spots......

when I look at all these awesome hills that would be epic ass hill climbs if it wernt for a civilized society and the cop station a block up the street, whilst almost willing to poach those spots......

I see a line down the street from the police station between Lost Hills and Chesboro. I see it from the frwy and picture ripping up it all the time:lol:

James

Staff member
You might be an addict when you are driving around and you have Dirt bike engines in the floor board of your truck.:smirk:
Damn you just reminded me that I still have some old knobbies in the bed of my truck. :picard:

You might be a dirt bike addict if you have old bike tires in the back of your truck.

You might be an addict when you are driving around and you have Dirt bike engines in the floor board of your truck.:smirk:

Damn you just reminded me that I still have some old knobbies in the bed of my truck. :picard:

You might be a dirt bike addict if you have old bike tires in the back of your truck.
Just dropped the truck off at the Auto Body place yesterday to get the truck fixed from the Battery Acid issue and I was looking in the back and saw a couple broken levers laying there...:thumb: