You do other sports?

:thinking: I think that that's true to a certain extent. I've actually had "more" injuries from snowboarding, but all the serious one's have been from dirt bikes. I've been under the knife 5-6 times, yet only one was from sports and that was motocross. The rest were just from "life" (:bonk:), however there's more motocross surgeries upcoming as things just aren't working how they should. :cry: I know CDA know's that feeling. :cripple: :smirk:

how do you snowboard? i thought indiana was flat:noidea:

:thinking: I think that that's true to a certain extent. I've actually had "more" injuries from snowboarding, but all the serious one's have been from dirt bikes. I've been under the knife 5-6 times, yet only one was from sports and that was motocross. The rest were just from "life" (:bonk:), however there's more motocross surgeries upcoming as things just aren't working how they should. :cry: I know CDA know's that feeling. :cripple: :smirk:
Play hard and pay hard later.:prof:

James

Staff member
how do you snowboard? i thought indiana was flat:noidea:
It is, that's why I go to Michigan. :P However southern Indiana isn't that flat and I believe there's a small ski resort down there. :noidea:
hey James, you have any cool snowboarding videos?
:devil: No. :smirk: I do have one of a buddy utterly failing, but I don't think we ever uploaded it.

Not sure how much, if any, snowboarding I'll be doing this winter though.
I ride scooters, but apparently that's not cool enough for some DBAers so it doesn't count.
Fixed it for you. :thumb:

It is, that's why I go to Michigan. :P However southern Indiana isn't that flat and I believe there's a small ski resort down there. :noidea:

:devil: No. :smirk: I do have one of a buddy utterly failing, but I don't think we ever uploaded it.

Not sure how much, if any, snowboarding I'll be doing this winter though.

Fixed it for you. :thumb:

Yes James there is one about an hour from Louisville in the knob land of Southern IN. It is called Paoli Peaks and it is in Paoli IN. It isn't mountains but has some pretty good little hills and what not. I have skiied it many times but only because it is so close.

http://www.paolipeaks.com/

I used to box when I was a Kid but no sports for me in years. You know Louisville, KY was home to four heavy wieght champions of the world so it was kind of big here at one time, gyms all over the place. Now if you can find one gym open it won't be for very long. :noidea:

And I didn't try extreme boogie boarding until July in Ocean city MD. Thats awesome, I got out with the surfers on a pro boogie board and you can get some pretty gnarley action.

Extreme boogie boarding when I can, if you saw me, you'd see why I say extreme. :thumb:
This was my love many moons ago. Had big huevos back in the day but no more though:cry:. Bodyboarded waves in several countries and up to 40' faces in my time. Used to compete and even won a couple contests. Question is where the hell do you go when in Ohio?