You do other sports?

why are you not a ufc fighter, or something similar:noidea:

Because I don't particularly enjoy getting my ass kicked if I can avoid it and walking into a UFC ring sounds exactly like the best way for that to happen. Also, I am no where near in that kind of shape and am not willing to dedicate all of my time to one hobby or obsession. I am first and foremost a musician and that is what drives me. I play lead guitar in two bands and one of them is all original with great material. I also am addicted to dirt biking/camping. With hobbies like that I just don't have the drive, time, or ambition to ring fight. Besides I don't have anything to prove to anyone doubt I would be skilled enough to make a living doing it.

Besides that the styles that I study are not designed to ring fight. They are designed to completely obliterate your opponent. I don't think the UFC wants a bunch of dudes going in there breaking arms and shutting down internal organs.

Here I am about 30 years ago..........

1b52bc23.jpg
:lol: are those OP or Weed shorts? They sure make your arse look mighty nice..:smirk: What happened..:shocked:

As for me:
Current Activities:
Dirt Bike
Road Bike
MTB
Water ski
Wake board
Snowboard
Small fire arms
Desert Arson
Desert Firework Launcher
Professional Bike Polisher
Professional Chair Sitter

:lol: are those OP or Weed shorts? They sure make your arse look mighty nice..:smirk: What happened..:shocked:

As for me:
Current Activities:
Dirt Bike
Road Bike
MTB
Water ski
Wake board
Snowboard
Small fire arms
Desert Arson
Desert Firework Launcher
Expert Bike Polisher
Expert Chair Sitter

Fixed it for ya. :P

played soccer for like 8-9 years and roller hockey for about 7-8 years...it's funny I got hurt more doin those sports(getting kicked in the shins, back of the calves, elbowed, getting hit with pucks and sticks)than riding :thinking: but i gotta say I was kinda aggressive too...i think i was the only girl out of about 10 in the whole league who saw the penalty box the most :rolleyes:

James

Staff member
played soccer for like 8-9 years and roller hockey for about 7-8 years...it's funny I got hurt more doin those sports(getting kicked in the shins, back of the calves, elbowed, getting hit with pucks and sticks)than riding :thinking: but i gotta say I was kinda aggressive too...i think i was the only girl out of about 10 in the whole league who saw the penalty box the most :rolleyes:
:thinking: I think that that's true to a certain extent. I've actually had "more" injuries from snowboarding, but all the serious one's have been from dirt bikes. I've been under the knife 5-6 times, yet only one was from sports and that was motocross. The rest were just from "life" (:bonk:), however there's more motocross surgeries upcoming as things just aren't working how they should. :cry: I know CDA know's that feeling. :cripple: :smirk:

:thinking: I think that that's true to a certain extent. I've actually had "more" injuries from snowboarding, but all the serious one's have been from dirt bikes. I've been under the knife 5-6 times, yet only one was from sports and that was motocross. The rest were just from "life" (:bonk:), however there's more motocross surgeries upcoming as things just aren't working how they should. :cry: I know CDA know's that feeling. :cripple: :smirk:

haha my (mexican)grandma always gets on my case about how dangerous motorcycles are but I've never broken a bone(knock on wood) and my cuz has broken like 3 from soccer :thinking: