Xbox Live

thats when the xbox 360 came out not XBL

and no xbox 360 is 10 years old last month. i got rewarded a thing for my avatar and everything.

edit ok maybe i wasnt a full 11 years i was estimating.. it was 10 years and some odd months.

i know i got XBL a few months before xbox 360 came out and it wasnt new when i got XBL for the first time.

:lol: no buddy, xbox 360 came out in 05, xbl came out in 02. I also got the 10 years thing, it was a celebration for 10 years of xbox live not xbox 360

Wouldn't that be some shit if 360 was 10 years old and they hadn't came out with a new one yet? :lol: I'm sure they are going to start development on a new one here soon.

Hollywood has XBL I think... I can watch netflix and some other chit... what sucks is that if I want to play I have to pay another $120 to start another acc. wtf is that?

oh his gamer tag is "Whiteyoverthere" :picard: no idea why

Wouldn't that be some shit if 360 was 10 years old and they hadn't came out with a new one yet? :lol: I'm sure they are going to start development on a new one here soon.
only 3 more years... actually 2015 would be a solid number so i wouldn't be surprised one bit. i bet if you did some research into it you could find some leaked info or idea's of what microsoft will do.

only 3 more years... actually 2015 would be a solid number so i wouldn't be surprised one bit. i bet if you did some research into it you could find some leaked info or idea's of what microsoft will do.

My cousin works for Microsoft and he hasn't even heard anything about a new Xbox yet.

95c677d1826a98c9a64881520a818352.gif