Xbox Live

Have you ever tried to cancel an Xbox live subscription or remove your credit card.

They have the absolute BEST customer service :puke:

THE WORST!!@!@!@!@!@!@@!

in 2010 i found a great deal on 1 year subscriptions so i got 2. i entered the codes and at the time it said i was paid for till december 2012. i even joked about how i was paid till the end of the world. Well sometime in 2011 they changed everything. the web site.. the in gmae dashboard and the old way of showing when you were paid till was gone. a few months later i get a charge... WTF so i call em up. basically told to pound sand and they have no record of me being paid till december 2012. so i told them to cancel and i will not be renewing. Then i notice i still have XBL on my account. so i go look and im paid till march of 2013. Holy shit they had no way of telling that i was paid up already and they are charging me for future use. :picard:

My xbox live put itself on automatic renewal and some how kept renewing itself after the card expired :lol: I've had the account since 2006 didn't even have an xbox for about 2 years, just got a new one around April and was surprised to see It was still active. Xbox live is the devil! :devil:

I spent 2 hours last night on xbl chat trying to remove my credit card and cancel the subscription. I tried to cancel my "Microsoft" account but it would not let me because it had a credit card attached to it. Xbl would not let me remove the credit card. Apparently I need to be on the xbl console AND a pc AND on the line with xbl support to make and remove any credit cards and cancel accounts.

My boys are so done with xbl and they don't even know it yet :smirk:

:lol: what they do know rack??? my parents tried to cancel my xbl account once also. they ran into the same problem, and when i came home i couldnt even find a why to change the credit card on my account.

:lol: what they do know rack??? my parents tried to cancel my xbl account once also. they ran into the same problem, and when i came home i couldnt even find a why to change the credit card on my account.

It's crazy. Some kid that walks into the Salvation Army is going to love his new Xbox.

Call your CC company, card got stollen and you suspect someone signed up to xbox Microsoft stuff. flag all things that come in that way and notify immediately. So, new CC # and you should be good.

yea i had a old bank debit card hooked up to mine so when it got a charge for 500 bucks of gas in arizona i cancled it and got a new # so by default XBL can pound sand and leave the # in there for all i care.

gamertag is the same name.
if you don't say who you are i prolly wont accept cause i already have like 84 friends. 11 years of having XBL :o damm

XBL was around before the xbox 360 silly but yea i did get the 360 1 month after release which is 10 years now.

When did I ever say anything about that? :lol: I've had an xbox live account prior to the release of the 360 also, but the 360 wasn't released until sometime in 05?