worst bike ever?

Cannondale....

It also depends on the person and their relation with the bike. If the 2 don't mesh well then you're stuck. Their are bikes I can climb on and just rip. Most of the ones I ride just don't feel right to me tho.
Relationship with the bike????Oh……yeah…..like one of those mechaphillia guys

Cannondale....

It also depends on the person and their relation with the bike. If the 2 don't mesh well then you're stuck. Their are bikes I can climb on and just rip. Most of the ones I ride just don't feel right to me tho.

Cannondale = a buddy of mine had one... it HAULED AZZ .... when it ran!!!!! I think it's in moth-balls in his garage.

As for the bike not feeling right. I totally agree. I've ridden friends bikes, my brothers bike and none of them felt right. bar bend, angle, power, etc...
* The bars on my bros Husky were really short, took a while to get used to them.
* A friends IT 426 had a weird throttle response.. hard to describe...
* It took me a while to get used to the ride of my XR 600... it was "too" plush compared to the wagon aI used to ride.
* and then comes the Cyclone (or more apptly named psycho) 400... I won't say it was a bad bike.... but it took brute strength to handle the power just to keep the Mo-Fo straight... the fit was good since I had a Zook already where the set up was close to the same (bar width, height, seat, etc)

The TM400 was the first bike I can remember being able to by a flywheel weight for, so at least give it credit for launching an industry. The biggest rumor (lie) ever about that bike is that Gerrit Wolsink used the engine in his works racer.

Last edited:
hondacr500af has to be the worst member ever.

Oh wait, we are supposed to be talking about bikes in this thread.

Well, where is that guy? Wasn't he got buddy....