worst bike ever?

every body has they're own opinion on the worst bike ever.whats your choice and why? for me, it's the 1996 rmx 250. just a gutless motor that couldn't pull a dick outa shorts, a suspension even adjusted to stiffest settings would bottom out quicker than tim tebow's career , a swing arm that would whip you around like a rag doll, the rear brake lever was as hard to find as my cousin who owes me 5 bucks,the seat was hard,the stickers fell off quickly,the bars would bend like a romanian gymnast and the was clutch was as grabby as a kleptomaniac at walgreens, just kind of an all around pile of crap. i know there are worse rides out there, thats just mine.
What an awesome ride that was too! So glad you made that one Steve! If I recall correctly, you rm was stolen by Michael F'n Miller and 5 cent sponsored you a ride! We call this one the,"anti four skin ride" it was epic! 2stroke was jousted in the pecker and wasn't the same guy for an hr or two! Gotta hand it to him though, he sucked it up and made a day of it!
Bob B saw it happen!

What an awesome ride that was too! So glad you made that one Steve! If I recall correctly, you rm was stolen by Michael F'n Miller and 5 cent sponsored you a ride! We call this one the,"anti four skin ride" it was epic! 2stroke was jousted in the pecker and wasn't the same guy for an hr or two! Gotta hand it to him though, he sucked it up and made a day of it!
Bob B saw it happen!

Don't forget I also speared a tree with my head on the way back......this induced a lightning by from the top of my neck to my rectum. Almost died twice. That bike was a pucking file.