worst bike ever?

Haters!!! I remember the late 60's too well when we were reluctantly getting off of 4 strokes because the Bultacos and Greeves were taking half the cc's to go about half again as far in the same amount of time. Most of us knew it would change again. Now I know it will once again change. In the meantime I have enjoyed both designs and pretty much refuse to argue that one is superior overall to the other. We are riding in an age of two wheel offroad rigs that we should all just be thankful for. Threads like this serve to remind me of just how BAD the "good old days" were, equipment wise.

Haters!!! I remember the late 60's too well when we were reluctantly getting off of 4 strokes because the Bultacos and Greeves were taking half the cc's to go about half again as far in the same amount of time. Most of us knew it would change again. Now I know it will once again change. In the meantime I have enjoyed both designs and pretty much refuse to argue that one is superior overall to the other. We are riding in an age of two wheel offroad rigs that we should all just be thankful for. Threads like this serve to remind me of just how BAD the "good old days" were, equipment wise.
I had a blast on a 1974 hodaka when i was a kid, but then it was my first time on a bike

In all seriousness, the most expensive bike repair wise that I've had is my current, but I guess it gets a get out of jail free card since before I owned it, it belonged to an arenacross pro as a practice bike, it probably got hammered and put away wet just because, well, its a practice bike. So he did that, then some pimple faced kid buys it and hammers it some more out in the desert for a season and boom. To its credit it has been very trouble free since it was rebuilt, and its a very good chassis, motor could use some more pep though.

The bikes I grew up with and want to return to are Yamaha's, nothing comes close in the reliability department :drool:

If you rode a Hodaka up here you had to know a few people I knew who were selling them. I am sure they dont remember any of it though.

Just found a barn job 500 (87) to go with the "nice" 87 I already own. Now I wont feel so bad about stripping one to put in a steel cr250 frame I have been jonsing to do.