Working conditions

Throw up some pics of your work area, office, work station, current Job site, cave, cubicle, garage or wherever you put in your day whether it be 8hrs or 24-7.

Here is my little cave where I spend days on DBA mostly :smirk: then working monitoring servers and fixing peoples chit for the other part of my day.

office.jpg

CDA's World. I had an office until we moved to a new office building. Only the Directors on up scored offices.:foul: and managers where thrown into these cubicles. Makes it tough to have private conversations with your employees, but they have all these "private rooms" to hold such meetings..:devil:
DSC01259.jpg
DSC01258.jpg

Damn, I just noticed you and JimmyJam have dirt bike stuff hanging like DR mags, helmets, DBA coffee mugs.... chit, I need some stuff. JimmyJam, where are those 5000 DBA coffee mugs? Remember though COD only :smirk:

James

Staff member
Damn, I just noticed you and JimmyJam have dirt bike stuff hanging like DR mags, helmets, DBA coffee mugs.... chit, I need some stuff. JimmyJam, where are those 5000 DBA coffee mugs? Remember though COD only :smirk:
:shocked: And you call yourself a dirt bike addict? :naughty: Get some dirt bike stuff in there.

You'd better get one first and make sure that you like them, before I ship at the 5k mugs. :thumb:
https://www.dirtbikeaddicts.com/store/product.php?productid=17526