Working conditions

my work area looks something like this for the time being ...
72de4_kitchen-sink.jpg

FML

Nothing wrong with that T-rav, if you can make it work...more power to ya. I held that job for a while on several occassions. It's nice for a while but a little confined. :smirk:...:thumb:

Nothing wrong with that T-rav, if you can make it work...more power to ya. I held that job for a while on several occassions. It's nice for a while but a little confined. :smirk:...:thumb:
yea nice for a while... that while has come and gone :lol: getting old now and honestly i cant wait till my daughter goes to school so i can get into something ... if its the work force or going to school for something :thumb:

yea nice for a while... that while has come and gone :lol: getting old now and honestly i cant wait till my daughter goes to school so i can get into something ... if its the work force or going to school for something :thumb:

We're at opposite ends there Trav. :lol: You're waiting for your Daughter to start school, and I'm waiting for mine to get out. Two more years to go. :banana:

We're at opposite ends there Trav. :lol: You're waiting for your Daughter to start school, and I'm waiting for mine to get out. Two more years to go. :banana:
Mine are all out, but the youngest will be home in a couple months, but turning around and leaving for College out of state.

Cool :thumb: My working conditions involve a desk and a chair in which is set up for me in numerous rooms. I carry pre determind Items from desk to desk and leave the rest in a aluminum lock box in the hall :devil:

My work area spreads to multiple buildings.

Here's the DBA room. :devil:
026.jpg

These are the shop part of my building.
014.jpg
013.jpg
The back fabricating section.
015.jpg
My ORANGE work time scooter on the left. :ride:
009.jpg

Bringing these back from the dead was the latest project.

016.jpg

017.jpg

Don't adjust your set, this is Sandblast, nastiest place here.
019.jpg

020.jpg

This was last year, burn off oven, and cover.
018.jpg
The new to us, 100 HP compressor. We got a $3500 deal, and have spent $12k on it since. :smirk:
022.jpg
The waste water station was my first project there 9 years ago.

021.jpg

The rest are random line shots of burners, control panels, and washers.
023.jpg

025.jpg
024.jpg

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 52
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 53
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg