Woooooooooohoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Congrats, it actually took me a second try to go around that course correctly.

Now be very afraid of all the idiots on the road and you might survive. It can be dangerous out there. I've lost count of how many times I've had cagers try and kill me.

soooo my dad is very skeptical that the drz sm is good for me...he says i should have a big stable bike with some nice wide tires and stuff and wide "so it could protect me" in case of some accident. I was lookin at some info just on the tire widths last night, my dads bike has 120mm/150mm F/R tire width, while the SM has 120/140(can even get a 150 that I saw on motostrano) aahh it's frustrating

soooo my dad is very skeptical that the drz sm is good for me...he says i should have a big stable bike with some nice wide tires and stuff and wide "so it could protect me" in case of some accident. I was lookin at some info just on the tire widths last night, my dads bike has 120mm/150mm F/R tire width, while the SM has 120/140(can even get a 150 that I saw on motostrano) aahh it's frustrating

1) I don't ride street but how is the width of a tire going to protect you in the event of an accident...heaven forbid!
2) There isn't much difference between your dads tire and what you have...(10mm)

1) I don't ride street but how is the width of a tire going to protect you in the event of an accident...heaven forbid!
2) There isn't much difference between your dads tire and what you have...(10mm)

such as more grip on the road, and more control...and yeah i'm gonna be talking to him today with what I've found

wooooooooooohoooooooo for me as well... passed my written first try :thumb:

Cool
fbaxvs.jpg
for you!!

P.S. when i have some to give.:prof:

Great job trav, good luck on the riding part when you go...

i dont have a street legal bike so most likely i will be taking the csaftey class thing.. once you do that they give youa certificate so you dont have to do the riding part at the DMV.

unless i can get my brother in law to loan me his bike for a while so i can practice on it(unlikely) and take the test at the DMV on that.