Why do you ride?

I ride because I HATE the GYM. I read a men's health magazine one time and it was showing all these different workouts for different muscle groups, and different mental workouts to do to keep your mind sharp. While I was reading it I said to myself why not just ride a dirtbike?

When I am on it I am working all the muscle groups at once, I am focused and sharp and my eye hand coordination is on point. If it isn't on point I might end up on a gurney.

I thoroughly enjoy riding. I feel free. I dont have the old lady in my ear yelling about something. Life just doesn't get to me when I am on my bike. BUT I do not enjoy riding ALL day. I am not a fan of 5-6 hour rides. Or ride for 20 miles stop helmet off bullshit about what we just did. I know what you just did I was on the same trail as you!!! Or ride around the truck then stop have lunch and then keep riding. If I have my daughter or young kids with the previous statement doesn't apply.

My perfect ride is wake up early(cause in vegas it gets hot) load up and head to the riding spot. Get out get suited up and start the ride. I like to ride about 5-10 miles stop, sip my camelbak and get a head count make sure everybody is accounted for and continue on. I like to ride at a pace that gets my heart rate up my breathing up and a little sweat going. My normal ride last about an hour or two and then I load up and head home. I get home wash the bike, throw my gear in the washer, take a shower and I am ready for the day.