All Who is going to the Dez near Ridgecrest for Easter week?

I am trying to get what is left of our small group to go out Friday thru Sunday. I usually go around Randsburg, Red Mountain area and I think you guys go up around Spangler, or the football field near Searles which is not too far if I am correct. These areas are not too far from each other nor are they too close. :thinking:

I was suppose to be out there for a few days, but looks like I may just make another day trip...Maybe Friday or Sat, not sure yet.

I was suppose to be out there for a few days, but looks like I may just make another day trip...Maybe Friday or Sat, not sure yet.

FFS stop hurting yourself so we can actually ride one time :picard:

ohh and the family and I will be out there Sat Sun Mon. Gotta let me know where you are all at ... google maps is best

Im gonna be at the intersection of Searles and Trona, 1/4mi east on dirt road. White ford dually, white Alpha 5th wheel, white box trailer. There should be several of us there. Wed thru Sun about noon.

Im gonna be at the intersection of Searles and Trona, 1/4mi east on dirt road. White ford dually, white Alpha 5th wheel, white box trailer. There should be several of us there. Wed thru Sun about noon.
So you are going straight across Trona from Searles and parking by the hill right there?

This was the way I felt when I was there a few years ago and have never been back. It has been so long since I was there I do not know where this hill you speak of is even at. :thinking:
Football field sucks, my group left there after Y2K, its a zoo. Im straight across by the hill as said.

Football field sucks, my group left there after Y2K, its a zoo. Im straight across by the hill as said.

the one over there...not over there...ovveeerr THERE...............................................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pay attention! :prof: Oh and Geek, you better not break yourself before the rez ride! :smirk: