All Who is going to the Dez near Ridgecrest for Easter week?

I see, you did have me for a second or two there but then I thought it was me and those killer refills Rack was giving me.
It was great talking to you 530, maybe someday when I'm out there again we'll cross paths. :thumb:

BTW didn't mean to string you along like that, :devil: it was Rack's idea. :P

you know how long it would take me to follow you in 2nd gear
picard.jpg

Sorry about that boring ride trav. Next time you need to get out front and wait for me at trail splits. :prof:

What a great trip we had. The wind was some what annoying but it does help out with the dust when you are not up front, Rack! It seemed like the wind was blowing head on that afternoon and I was running sweep at that point with 13 riders in front of me. I failed with the pictures this time around but I know some of you have plenty to share. Trav, your a brave man in that tent. I would give you the thumbs up but my privileges have disappeared for some reason.

Did I say out front?? That is with my boy and my other old men buddies. You my friend ride a mean stand.
No kidding! I know they kept trying to get me to remove the stand and I had nothing to do with that. KTM530 kept slurring something about him always being out front and I was not getting near that, so I stayed in the trailer and played scrabble with the manager all weekend...:prof:

What a great trip we had. The wind was some what annoying but it does help out with the dust when you are not up front, Rack! It seemed like the wind was blowing head on that afternoon and I was running sweep at that point with 13 riders in front of me. I failed with the pictures this time around but I know some of you have plenty to share. Trav, your a brave man in that tent. I would give you the thumbs up but my privileges have disappeared for some reason.

it is what it is right now. We want a trailer badly but its not a option this season. So we go with what we have and we make do. We might be in a tent but we got LOTS of camping gear that makes it a little easier. I gota ride and my family enjoys it too so we go for as much as we can :thumb: