What you think of this deal!

Oh shit! I just put MM grphs on my YZ 250. Oh well, Jr said he liked them so off they go and on to his. Now to look for a set of something more senior. :lol:
You know I was wondering why you when with the MM on that bike, but I just let it go.

Oh shit! I just put MM grphs on my YZ 250. Oh well, Jr said he liked them so off they go and on to his. Now to look for a set of something more senior. :lol:
Come on Gary, MM graphics! I expect more out of you! :stick: :smirk: Now do the right thing, and place some good old fashion Factory Effex graphics on it! :thumb:
$(KGrHqYOKi4E6jKQR3CkBPi2hd!CLg~~60_35.JPG

Good point snow! So i can rock them and no one can say anything cause i am a BRO! from SOCAL

Come on bro, don't tell your a BRO bro! :gayfight:

MM graphics are a Factory Effex kit. And you can all lick my MM in right on the hole, and I am not no "BRO". I need a set of graphics that will work with a desert tank as I will not be sticking anything on it. So, maybe I will start a "Graphics Choice Thread".

MM graphics are a Factory Effex kit. And you can all lick my MM in right on the hole, and I am not no "BRO". I need a set of graphics that will work with a desert tank as I will not be sticking anything on it. So, maybe I will start a "Graphics Choice Thread".
First reply will be get factory effect MM graphics! :smirk:

I mean OEM style factory effex looks not MM. I bought this set on ebay for like $50 and they are nice and thick! IMAG0293.jpg