What size Genny

just a question, but if you've got your bike ramps set up after a day of moto's, wouldn't you just roll it up the ramps?:prof:

you would have to have a smooth surface to roll up on..... Its a struggle with smooth ramps. I have a Honda 5500 that I roll up ramps now and I fight it the whole way.

I would. Bigger is better, even if heavier. I think it's a good idea if this gen might do double duty at home for a power outage.

Well, I was going to go and look at it and give it a once over, but the guy never called me back. phuk him. I am just going to lowes and buy a new one, his loss. I hate craigslist people sometimes. If have an ad, answer or call back, If you already sold it. remove the ad:foul:.

Rant over.

Well, I was going to go and look at it and give it a once over, but the guy never called me back. phuk him. I am just going to lowes and buy a new one, his loss. I hate craigslist people sometimes. If have an ad, answer or call back, If you already sold it. remove the ad:foul:.

Rant over.

Good call Jax :thumb:

Oh, and, impressive rant as well. :thumb: :smirk:

Rant over.
Or have the courtesy of calling back and saying you sold it. Peeps are just too damn lazy and have no common courtesy anymore. Sorry for the second rant but I hate this shit too.:foul:

Or have the courtesy of calling back and saying you sold it. Peeps are just too damn lazy and have no common courtesy anymore. Sorry for the second rant but I hate this shit too.:foul:

No problem Dub-G, rant away :thumb: To add to it, when i have chit for sale on there, they'll call and say "i am on my way to come see it" they never show, you try calling them just to see if they got lost or what ever, they never answer. :foul:

I had one guy I was going to see his bike, 04 KX100 for my oldest son, Well after driving an hour and was like 15 minutes from his house, he called me and said his son got hurt and had to take him the ER. I said no problem I understand. He said he would bring it to me the next day since I drove all that way. He never showed or answered my calls. I tried for two days to call him. :rant:

Before you say it Jimmy Jam. this is my thread, and I can take way off topic if I want to. :smirk:

Ok now :focus:

but if want to rant about CL people go for it. I won't mind :lol:

Got my Genny!:banana: got it from Lowes for $330.00

DSCF2058.jpg

and the hinged box with insulation to cover it and keep the sound down. Honestly, I don't think it is very loud at all. The box doesn't really help that much either but I tried.

Got my Genny!:banana: got it from Lowes for $330.00

DSCF2058.jpg

and the hinged box with insulation to cover it and keep the sound down. Honestly, I don't think it is very loud at all. The box doesn't really help that much either but I tried.

Kudos for trying Gentleman Jack!:thumb:
:clap:

You gonna run it a few hours at idle to break it in?