What Lubricant's, filter oils and cleaners do you use?

Why is it when I post something that deals with the titled subject. Someone post a post almost immediately that has nothing to do with the thread? I do not get it. Mihylo33 was the last member to post on this thread and that was January 11, 2014. Nobody seemed to have anything to contribute to this thread until I posted my pictures to identify how well No Toil Cleaner works. WTF is going on.
Maybe I need to start drinking and smoking pot or something. I may understand and be more relax if I were drunk or stone.
R u mad bro? Do u even lift?

Never used it, have pretty good luck with K&N oil and cleanser.
I would like to use a K&N filter in my bike. I like the concept of K&N. Plus I believe they do breath better. I would have to have K&N customize a filter for my bike. $$$ They Make one for the standard CR500. But, not for the 02-07 Honda CR250r. Which is what my CR500af uses.

I would like to use a K&N filter in my bike. I like the concept of K&N. Plus I believe they do breath better. I would have to have K&N customize a filter for my bike. $$$ They Make one for the standard CR500. But, not for the 02-07 Honda CR250r. Which is what my CR500af uses.
Don't use K&N filter either, just the oil and cleanser, I can get it at cost thru my shop.

Just outa curiosity has anyone who only mixes their gas at only what the manufacture specifies, ever seize their bottom end, or damage their crank bearings,just wondering, I've mixed my gas at usually 50:1 regardless of what bike it goes in, I've lost the crank bearings 1 time on 1 bike ever....and it was 36 degrees out, so jetting may have been a factor on that one. And by the way I run at the MX track as much as I run trail, so it's not just tight single track stuff. I've always believed the manufactures recommend a way fatter pre mix ratio than what's necessary to cover their asses, and Ive proved that to myself over the years with to a doubt.

Just outa curiosity has anyone who only mixes their gas at only what the manufacture specifies, ever seize their bottom end, or damage their crank bearings,just wondering, I've mixed my gas at usually 50:1 regardless of what bike it goes in, I've lost the crank bearings 1 time on 1 bike ever....and it was 36 degrees out, so jetting may have been a factor on that one. And by the way I run at the MX track as much as I run trail, so it's not just tight single track stuff. I've always believed the manufactures recommend a way fatter pre mix ratio than what's necessary to cover their asses, and Ive proved that to myself over the years with to a doubt.

People run different mixtures for different reasons. If you feel good running 50:1 then do it. Usually, like 99% of the time crank bearings seize because of insufficient oil. You should know this though:noidea: jetting seizures or lean seizures are a jetting/ air leak issue. I always look at it this way. If your truck engine manual says that it requires 7qts of oil in the crankcase, would you only put 4 in because it actually doesn't need 7 or because amsoil said just use 1/3 less oil?

People run different mixtures for different reasons. If you feel good running 50:1 then do it. Usually, like 99% of the time crank bearings seize because of insufficient oil. You should know this though:noidea: jetting seizures or lean seizures are a jetting/ air leak issue. I always look at it this way. If your truck engine manual says that it requires 7qts of oil in the crankcase, would you only put 4 in because it actually doesn't need 7 or because amsoil said just use 1/3 less oil?

Thanks for your input, however I was also hoping to find out how many people had a lower end failure even if they were using the recommended pre mix ratio by the manufacturer......and by the way you were one of 2 or 3 people I was sure would respond first.....I expect 2 smoke and Big Dan next.

Thanks for your input, however I was also hoping to find out how many people had a lower end failure even if they were using the recommended pre mix ratio by the manufacturer......and by the way you were one of 2 or 3 people I was sure would respond first.....I expect 2 smoke and Big Dan next.

Big Dan has good info.
As a kid I had a lot of bottom end failures because of the type of oil I was using. To the point were my dad was buying boxes of bearings. He had it stuck in his mind that wolveshead premix was good for any 2T and he was right to some extent. Ended up running 12:1 in that little air cooled cr60 oil eater. Once I switched to zook in 84 along with water cooling and the dealer cut us a cash deal on Suzuki cci did I start using the motorcycle specific stuff @20:1. 1983 was the last time I had a bottom end seizure that I can actually remember.

Big Dan has good info.
As a kid I had a lot of bottom end failures because of the type of oil I was using. To the point were my dad was buying boxes of bearings. He had it stuck in his mind that wolveshead premix was good for any 2T and he was right to some extent. Ended up running 12:1 in that little air cooled cr60 oil eater. Once I switched to zook in 84 along with water cooling and the dealer cut us a cash deal on Suzuki cci did I start using the motorcycle specific stuff @20:1. 1983 was the last time I had a bottom end seizure that I can actually remember.

12:1 huh? A little gas mixed with your oil ....sounds like a bonafide mosquito killer too me.

12:1 huh? A little gas mixed with your oil ....sounds like a bonafide mosquito killer too me.

At the time a lot of racers were mixing at 16:1 so the drop to 12:1(10.5oz of oil)wasn't as drastic as one thinks. My dad was really really good with jetting though. To the point were he stopped bringing beer to my races, because ppl were bringing it to him.