What do you think about this bike?

Pics Damnit!!! all those cameras and chit you have and we haven't' see one pic yet of him on it. :rant:

:smirk:

haha he doesn't have it yet. I have all new plastics to put on it. And I'm spit shining it. Its so funny I have it hidden in the garage and he has no clue its there.:lol: God it starts good. In fact it starts a hell of a lot easier then any 4 stroke I have been around.

I have two new fenders for it (One orange, one black) 2 extra rear sprockets, one extra front sprocket, only plastic I don't have is the rear fender. Its making me want a two stroke bad!

We got gloves, boots, jersey, pants, and this week we are getting helmets and chest protector. Then he gets it on May 7th. (I'm so Excited)

haha he doesn't have it yet. I have all new plastics to put on it. And I'm spit shining it. Its so funny I have it hidden in the garage and he has no clue its there.:lol: God it starts good. In fact it starts a hell of a lot easier then any 4 stroke I have been around.

I have two new fenders for it (One orange, one black) 2 extra rear sprockets, one extra front sprocket, only plastic I don't have is the rear fender. Its making me want a two stroke bad!

We got gloves, boots, jersey, pants, and this week we are getting helmets and chest protector. Then he gets it on May 7th. (I'm so Excited)

Yeah, with a good top end and spot on jetting, 2 st is easy to start hot or cold in fact hot is easier ,,, unless its one of those fivehundies :shocked: better have some leg on you for those big boys. :smirk:

come one sneak us a peak at her :ride: shhh we won't tell anyone....I promise:prof:

Yeah, with a good top end and spot on jetting, 2 st is easy to start hot or cold in fact hot is easier ,,, unless its one of those fivehundies :shocked: better have some leg on you for those big boys. :smirk:

come one sneak us a peak at her :ride: shhh we won't tell anyone....I promise:prof:

I will have it out doing some work on it tonight I will snap some pictures. Just picked up some Bark Busters for it. :banana: