My day pack:
1. 70oz bladder (Have not had a problem with running out of water. Longest outing has been 6hrs).
2. Cloth to keep the goggles clean.
3. Napkins (Just incase nature calls!)
4. Zip ties and tie wire.
5. Multi tool and leatherman for minor repairs.
6. Tow rope. Came in handy a few times.
7. Flashlight and lighter for emergencies.
8. Map of area.
I have a spare tube but have not bought the spoons to do the road side repairs yet. So the tube stays at home.
What do you keep in your pack that you can't do without or is a must on the trails?