what did you get for christmas?

my christmas present to myself :D
412515_2751405180632_1122703852_32994840_1667038405_o.jpg

Untitled.pngUntitled 3.png
So This is what I treated myself to, also rather than yellow my lense is orange and also another clear lense buhaha I have the same goggles in blue and they kick ass!

Attachments

• Untitled 1.png
    Untitled 1.png
    54.6 KB · Views: 52
I got a pair of 35mi Motorola Talkabout radios with NOAA weather reception(awesome for what I do!), a couple of shirts, a GoPro Chesty camera harness, a 16gb card for the GoPro, some rolls of 35mm film, a lightweight 300mm telephoto+macro lens, a stand for my Whisperlite backpacking stove, and some small stuff. :banana:

Now if only I got the Pentax K-5 I asked for....or a CRF250. :smirk:

and a broken monitor

My early present came on Friday as a failing hard drive. Anyone really paying attention(not me...until now) knows that there is a global HD shortage from the flooding in Thailand and while supplies are down 25%, prices are 50% above normal. :foul:

I got a pair of 35mi Motorola Talkabout radios with NOAA weather reception(awesome for what I do!), a couple of shirts, a GoPro Chesty camera harness, a 16gb card for the GoPro, some rolls of 35mm film, a lightweight 300mm telephoto+macro lens, a stand for my Whisperlite backpacking stove, and some small stuff. :banana:

Now if only I got the Pentax K-5 I asked for....or a CRF250. :smirk:

My early present came on Friday as a failing hard drive. Anyone really paying attention(not me...until now) knows that there is a global HD shortage from the flooding in Thailand and while supplies are down 25%, prices are 50% above normal. :foul:

Yea i was looking to get a harddrive a couple weeks back but didn't because the prices were up so high. Someone later told me it was because of the floods over there. Oh well, i'll just wait till the prices drop again

That's the thing to do if you're able. Me, I'm just SOL. Some are speculating that supply will catch back up with demand by March 2012; others say not until 2013. :shocked:

I don't wan't anything, I didn't get anything! Well, nothing I can't exchange. Awesome! Best thing in the world is not what you think I need. ! Trinkets! Junk!

I'd rather have several tons of gravel on my driveway up and around my cabin! A Home Depot Gift card to continue building my cabin!

All is good!