what did you get for christmas?

Got me a bamboo cutting board in an exchange last night (actual got something i needed in a random drawing) then today i got a 1/2 Impact with sockets, Machete, Shakespeare rod/reel, a book on how to piss off Liberals :smirk: and a few good pictures of presidents :banana:

My mom got my pops this

IMG041.jpg

IMG043.jpg

Pretty cool! just swims back and forth in the house...lol. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIJINiK9azc

ok i dont mean to be all:banana: or :P and i dont want to sound like an :moon:, but hear is what i got, 2 new crf250r's! my dad is so nice
DSC00112.jpg

DSC00111.jpg

DSC00108.jpg

DSC00107.jpg

DSC00106.jpg

DSC00115.jpg

DSC00113.jpg

the reason i got 2 is because if one is dirty, needs an oil change, or is broken, i can just ride the other one:ride:

yeah they are realy nice n' all but i do feel alittle gulty getting them:sorry:. they are realy nice, its just i know that there are millions of kids out there who's parents could never afford them

yeah they are realy nice n' all but i do feel alittle gulty getting them:sorry:. they are realy nice, its just i know that there are millions of kids out there who's parents could never afford them

I see one is for Preston mapp, but the other is for a "T.mapp":prof:

Yea i'm one of them Asshole! But i guess you could make it up by giving me that old 144 that is just in the way now..................:smirk:
Just playing with ya (although i still want the 144) .That's sweet though man, i thought i was spoiled getting my first set of new boots :shocked:

no dirt bike parts... But lots of bike parts
new tire Panasonic Panaracer FireXCPro, a badass tire if I do say so myself, a saddle for my bike WTB Rocket V Comp, Really nice comfy highly rated saddle, 4 inner tubes, cuz with me when 1 thing goes wrong it all goes wrong (popped 2 tubes in 2 days last summer), an inner tube patch kit, and some cable lube, and a pair of pants that didn't fit at all.

IMAG0782.jpg

IMAG0784.jpg

IMAG0797.jpg

I got Tech 3s, a longboard and my very own pair of bunny slippers :lol: (the slippers were a joke)
and a ring but I don't think y'all would be interested in a picture of that. :moon:
woogy woogy woogy