what did you get for christmas?

James

Staff member
I got the free trial, play me at reflex, user name Swordprobro
You don't have Alive?
got one of the coolest things... a coleman lantern but it has 4 lights that detach....
coleman-quad-led-lantern.jpg

really awesome cant wait to use it camping
:thumb: That is very cool.
Haven't set it up yet. BF3 is all I have right now anyway
Played quite a bit of story and damn :shocked:
You like it?

what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas... except herpies...lol
:prof: Don't forget little Mikey's. :smirk:

James

Staff member
ok i dont mean to be all:banana: or :P and i dont want to sound like an :moon:, but hear is what i got, 2 new crf250r's! my dad is so nice
Congrats on the new bike, just appreciate what you have, because like you said a million kids (plus me :P) would kill to be in that position.
Yea that guy is a rich douche. If had the money i'd make you an offer on that ktm
Did you watch the middle part of that video? His house/neighborhood doesn't really look like that "rich" to me. Don't think I'd make a video like that though. :lol:

http://youtu.be/Og9WX1KvMfU?t=2m15s
My early present came on Friday as a failing hard drive. Anyone really paying attention(not me...until now) knows that there is a global HD shortage from the flooding in Thailand and while supplies are down 25%, prices are 50% above normal. :foul:
My tech guy did tell me that, thankfully I don't need any right now. :thumb:

what an idiot. i like the part when he says, "its hard to start the 08 cus it has alot of compresion". LOL he cant start it cus the valves are worn out! and in the video that i posted, he says that he got the most expensive PC pipe on it and a henson clutch b4 he even rode it. he also says hes gonna put a "race motor" in it implying that stock bikes are crap and you need to mod em like crazy. i hate when people are like!

I got a new propane stove. I had the old white gas version that was about 35 years old. It worked okay after I would rebuild the pump and then let it burn off excess fuel for 15 minutes. :lol: I like to cook bacon, etc outside my RV so I don't stink up the place. Got to put it to use this last weekend. :thumb: Also got some other fun stuff like a riding shirt, booze and more. :thumb:

Let's see.....summa dis n' summa dat ......

*"We" got an XBOX so "I" can play MW3 and save the world
*BOOZE
*An FMF hat
*Some new camo slippers....now I can't see my feet for reals
*A Malcolm Smiff gift card - got my eye on some new gargles
*iPHONE skins - yellow so I can tel mine apart from the others
*A bucket-O-bungee's
*:thinking:

Let's see.....summa dis n' summa dat ......

*"We" got an XBOX so "I" can play MW3 and save the world
*BOOZE
*An FMF hat
*Some new camo slippers....now I can't see my feet for reals
*A Malcolm Smiff gift card - got my eye on some new gargles
*iPHONE skins - yellow so I can tel mine apart from the others
*A bucket-O-bungee's
*:thinking:
:thumb: Good List Rez.

I'm not listing mine here. Let's just say I was spoiled by my manager and leave it at that...:banana:

:thumb: Good List Rez.

I'm not listing mine here. Let's just say I was spoiled by my manager and leave it at that...:banana:

oh no you don't since CDA jr "aquired" a new(er) ride (the way I read it...), well what was it, huh tell us, we wanna know....huh, whadja git :panic::hyper: