What did you do to your car/truck today?

a girl got into my truck yesterday and the first thing that came out of her mouth was, " you truck smells like.... nasty sweaty defunked balls!" so today she comes into my apartment and says i got a present for you and she put these in my truck. i think my truck now has been marked by a girl because it smells like strawberries and pink lemonade with a hit of sweaty balls :lol:
View attachment 21225

Your parents raised you better than that. :gibbs: Keep that POS clean when taking the ladies for a ride :prof:

a girl got into my truck yesterday and the first thing that came out of her mouth was, " you truck smells like.... nasty sweaty defunked balls!" so today she comes into my apartment and says i got a present for you and she put these in my truck. i think my truck now has been marked by a girl because it smells like strawberries and pink lemonade with a hit of sweaty balls :lol:
View attachment 21225

Must have REALLY smelled funky to need that many airfresheners and to still have a hint of shweaty balls..... :puke:

EDIT: One reason why I will cotinue to have leather in my trucks... it doesn't "save" the smell of ASS or SHWEATY BALLS like cloth does ESPECIALLY during the summer months... :smirk:

Must have REALLY smelled funky to need that many airfresheners and to still have a hint of shweaty balls..... :puke:

EDIT: One reason why I will cotinue to have leather in my trucks... it doesn't "save" the smell of ASS or SHWEATY BALLS like cloth does ESPECIALLY during the summer months... :smirk:

Dude start wearing clothes when you drive to work.