What did you do to your car/truck today?

Ok, I guess I was mis-interpreting what you were talking about. I thought you were saying if you bought a MH you would be limited to what you could tow. I guess what you meant was that a rental MH place will let you tow a Jetski or a MC trailer only. My bad, move along, nothing more to see her.......hye, you, lurker over their with your hand in your pants, yes, the Quad rider, move along:naughty:

Actually I was talking about the towing limitations... maybe I wasn't clear... they have a weight limit to what can be towed behind the Rigs they rent out... 2500-3000 lbs is about it. that's probably what the trailer I intend on getting is going to weigh in order to carry the Bronco... roughly an 18' car hauler.. leaving some room for tool box, gas cans, bikes, quad, fridge, piano, ?? never can tell!

Good stuff guys... this is what I was thinking, I've had customers that had claimed they were well over the 500k mark on theirs but I never saw the trucks. I'll definately keep it in mind. :thumb:

Just got a delivery of California redwood today. Guy was driving the ford f350 with duallies and had just turned 700k... ford FTW!