What did you do to your car/truck today?

James

Staff member
filled mine up with diesel and fuel additive.... 265,000 miles.... donde my donde...
Hey I'm only a 100k behind you! :lol::facepalm:

Got the oil changed today just in time for the road trip.

Also found out that the local shop is offering a 6 pack oil change deal for $135, which makes it $22.50 per change! :rocker:

Hey I'm only a 100k behind you! :lol::facepalm:

Got the oil changed today just in time for the road trip.

Also found out that the local shop is offering a 6 pack oil change deal for $135, which makes it $22.50 per change! :rocker:
jezzz, I changed the oil in mine Saturday only cost me $76 and I did it myself

James

Staff member
Thats not something a man should brag about :smirk:
Surprisingly not something that I really care about. :lol:

I used to do it when I had access to a floor jack and a way to dispose of the oil, but now it's easier to just let someone else do it. Not to mention cheaper, I can't even buy the oil & filter for that. :bonk:

Surprisingly not something that I really care about. :lol:

I used to do it when I had access to a floor jack and a way to dispose of the oil, but now it's easier to just let someone else do it. Not to mention cheaper, I can't even buy the oil & filter for that. :bonk:

I wonder if you are getting bulk oil :picard: Or oil from a quart bottle...... I'm way too picky to let anyone work on my stuff lol

I wonder if you are getting bulk oil :picard: Or oil from a quart bottle...... I'm way too picky to let anyone work on my stuff lol

Yes james, clearly this man is a perfectionist :rolleyes:
1001277_549046865176259_1756529875_n.jpg

Ok is this better :finger:

For $35 I can pull into the Honda dealership get lube, oil, and filter in 30-45 minutes, drink their Starbucks coffee, eat their donuts, take a leak, check out the latest 2014 models on the show room floor and be to work by 8:30. Now why the hell would I want to change my own oil?

:picard:

Oh, i didn't know you were mad bro?

James

Staff member
Ok is this better :finger:

For $35 I can pull into the Honda dealership get lube, oil, and filter in 30-45 minutes, drink their Starbucks coffee, eat their donuts, take a leak, check out the latest 2014 models on the show room floor and be to work by 8:30. Now why the hell would I want to change my own oil?

:picard:
This, plus I was working on the laptop while waiting so work paid for my time there...:smirk: