What did you do to your car/truck today?

Ran that bitch back to the CA home at 90 MPH, stopped in Blythe for dinner at the Comfort Coffee Shop and still made it 6 hours door to door. Love a young truck that just loves to go. I think they never took the truck up that fast in a wind tunnel, the mirrors make a great whistle from 80 up.

Ran that bitch back to the CA home at 90 MPH, stopped in Blythe for dinner at the Comfort Coffee Shop and still made it 6 hours door to door. Love a young truck that just loves to go. I think they never took the truck up that fast in a wind tunnel, the mirrors make a great whistle from 80 up.
I wish my truck did 90, or even 80............

So you can see my Jeep from outer space now. And I might start driving in reverse because they work better than my headlights.

I just want to take a moment to apologize to anybody who is behind me when I back up. Or when I randomly decide to turn them on because they're switched as well.

Looks good Em! :thumb:

:cheers:

So you can see my Jeep from outer space now. And I might start driving in reverse because they work better than my headlights.

I just want to take a moment to apologize to anybody who is behind me when I back up. Or when I randomly decide to turn them on because they're switched as well.

So you are now at the "get off my ass" tailgater! :devil:
And you can back that ass into anything! :smirk:

Doc says she'll be fine... couldn't duplicate the problem.... :noidea:..... :thumb:

Probably a glitch with the damn solinoids. :thinking: Spelling?

Friggin altermanator died on me today boys. The brushes were more spent than jullians mom
1912013_695042737184360_972982249_n.jpg

trailer_park_boys_ricky.jpg