What did you do to your car/truck today?

Bought a new clutch and flywheel for my truck yesterday, something isn't right with the one in my truck :noidea:
I ended up having to replace my clutch over this last weekend, just started slipping. It appeared that whoever put the last clutch in only did the friction disc Instead of the whole thing, flywheel, pressure plate, friction disc, and throw out bearing.

I guess with all of the other things I've found I shouldn't be surprised :noidea:

I think some people here in Texas just make their own. Little cut, paste and print. Wallah road ready.
Unless, people actually buy vehicles with missing bumpers, busted out windows and tailights that don’t work.
Probably a felony.

I think some people here in Texas just make their own. Little cut, paste and print. Wallah road ready.
Unless, people actually buy vehicles with missing bumpers, busted out windows and tailights that don’t work.
Probably a felony.
AZ doesn’t require fronts, so when I bought it in CA I didn’t want the front plate holder, no holes in the bumper cover. Rear they give you a temp at the dealer. It’s just paper, and attached by the two screws (torx, LOL) and they get torn off. So when I attached my front plate CA, I zip tied it to the grill but GI Joe said he wouldn’t sign it off because zip ties are temporary, oh you mean like the temporary plate that was torn off, as to why I got pulled over, than I said hey VCC says attached to the front and no higher than 60”, says nothing about how it’s attached. Well, dickhead said come back when it is screwed to the vehicle because I’m the one signing it off. FML, I almost went and reg/insure in AZ and then come back and say, ok, sign it off only to hear GI Joe say where is the front plate BS. Then I could say, look at my address on the ticket dumbass, it’s addressed to AZ because of my DL! If I didn’t have 4 months left in CA registration, I sure the hell would have done that. But like a good boy, I replaced the upper zip ties with screws and will try again.

Last edited:
Seems like anybody can get away with the paper plate scam , Except you or me .. You just know it's illegal , not right , Where are the DPS ? How can they not see this crap ??

When my son totaled the truck we bought him, we said he has to find and buy the next one. He saved and lined up a few craigslist cars to go look at. A couple Honda Accord, etc.. anyway we meet the first guy at a parking lot, pulls up in a fairly used and bruised sedan with paper plates. Of course, meaning the car is either in the process of being registered or unregistered so how the Fk can you sell it? Pass.
Next guy in another parking lot, same. Paper plates. :noidea:
Next guy different parking lot, it’s the first guy again in a different car. Wtf is going on? There’s a scam here somewhere I can smell it like a stack of tree shaped air fresheners. I had a feeling as soon as a handful of cash came out, the gun came out. I tell my boy I’m taking over, drove to a dealer used lot and I kicked in a couple grand. Oh we still got robbed, but at least he got a car out of the deal.

When my son totaled the truck we bought him, we said he has to find and buy the next one. He saved and lined up a few craigslist cars to go look at. A couple Honda Accord, etc.. anyway we meet the first guy at a parking lot, pulls up in a fairly used and bruised sedan with paper plates. Of course, meaning the car is either in the process of being registered or unregistered so how the Fk can you sell it? Pass.
Next guy in another parking lot, same. Paper plates. :noidea:
Next guy different parking lot, it’s the first guy again in a different car. Wtf is going on? There’s a scam here somewhere I can smell it like a stack of tree shaped air fresheners. I had a feeling as soon as a handful of cash came out, the gun came out. I tell my boy I’m taking over, drove to a dealer used lot and I kicked in a couple grand. Oh we still got robbed, but at least he got a car out of the deal.

Never meet in a parking lot. It is a scam no matter what.
Went looking for a car for the daughter, guy said meet in XYZ parking lot, I say ok and bring my OBD. FUCKER unplugged the battery before he left his house around the corner and the OBD told me all the diagnostics had not run yet. I am like, you fucking crooked towel headed bastard!!! I should turn your ass in...

Next guy is a kid selling for grandma and grandpa as they bought a new car. No sensors, OBD all checked out, will not budge on price, but a damn clean little car and they had a new bumper skin ready to install as the old one had a good can opener mark on it. Ok, we will take it.

Never meet in a parking lot. It is a scam no matter what.
Went looking for a car for the daughter, guy said meet in XYZ parking lot, I say ok and bring my OBD. FUCKER unplugged the battery before he left his house around the corner and the OBD told me all the diagnostics had not run yet. I am like, you fucking crooked towel headed bastard!!! I should turn your ass in...

Next guy is a kid selling for grandma and grandpa as they bought a new car. No sensors, OBD all checked out, will not budge on price, but a damn clean little car and they had a new bumper skin ready to install as the old one had a good can opener mark on it. Ok, we will take it.

Hopefully you never shaked that camel fuckers hand, probably covered in his own shit.

I bought a dodge Dakota on EBay. Had to go to Staten Island to pick it up. Not a bad truck except it had a Magnum V8 and I couldn’t keep gas in it. I would fill up in the morning and have to get gas on the way home depending on where I had jobs lined up.