What did you do to your bike today?

Just ordered another Rekluse for the crf. :moon::ride:

Yet another sprained labia.

don't worry, mihylo's scared to stay out west for too long.

No he ain’t... just got to have life squared away on the EC first. When you are older and have deep financial ties and roots then you need to make sure everything is square. However if I were 20 again I would own you and the west coast. Then you would be over in the rant thread sayin :
Fricken ask my chick what she was doing this weekend and she said, “Here’s a cup of yogurt and a cat, I’m gonna go suck mikes dick. I’ll be back Monday so make make sure the sink is empty and the kitchen is clean.”

Just saying.... :smirk:

He is hiding behind nurse lisa.

Not gonna lie, the kool-aid is good.

Mickey when someone got as much hardware as me and rolls, anything that extends the seat time is a welcome mod. Now when I throttle up a pile of discarded microwave ovens my buds can blame the rekluse. Sure, I could do it without one but I don’t have to.

Just ordered another Rekluse for the crf. :moon::ride:

So I realized this is out
I may like it and start riding this old piece of crap!

Tested out the Honda today. I think I have my new favorite woods bike. The auto clutch + the bottom end grunt of this bike is amazing.
V6c24Vk.jpg

Now that I think about it, I got away with so much sketchy shit yesterday I surely would have stalled it multiple times. So I guess maybe it is cheating a bit. And I don’t care! Kind of like a calculator is cheating at math. The ends justify the means boys. I’ll cheat my way to the top :D

Yet another sprained labia.

No he ain’t... just got to have life squared away on the EC first. When you are older and have deep financial ties and roots then you need to make sure everything is square. However if I were 20 again I would own you and the west coast. Then you would be over in the rant thread sayin :
Fricken ask my chick what she was doing this weekend and she said, “Here’s a cup of yogurt and a cat, I’m gonna go suck mikes dick. I’ll be back Monday so make make sure the sink is empty and the kitchen is clean.”

Just saying.... :smirk:

Not gonna lie, the kool-aid is good.
No, you're scared that if you stay too long you'll lose nurse lisa to that curly headed ginger fuck :smirk: