What did you do to your bike today?

which is how I know a wr that sideswipes a cr250 usually ends in the cr250 spraying coolant everywhere and the wr just chillin, like a rock

I went on a ride saturday (falls at sutton) with some new riding buddies. At my age I have about as much business riding with guys on KDX 220's with my yz125 when considering how the trail was/is up there now. Haven't taken it since the 80's!! Apparently I flattened a tire on the way up, since the stem was inside the tire by the time we were in the fog. I made it up all the way, anyway. I should have run out to my son's and grabbed my 250.

Last edited:
When you travel away from the dry country you may learn that those coolers like the one on top of the house your pickup and trailer are in front of DON'T work everywhere else.

I went on a ride saturday (falls at sutton) with some new riding buddies. At my age I have about as much business riding with guys on KDX 220's with my yz125 when considering how the trail was/is up there now. Haven't taken it since the 80's!! Apparently I flattened a tire on the way up, since the stem was inside the tire by the time we were in the fog. I made it up all the way, anyway. I should have run out to my son's and grabbed my 250.

I haven't done the falls ride yet this year. How was it?