What did you do to your bike today?

What did I do today... hmm GOT MUDDY that's what!

F673E6C4-FA98-4600-8489-215FF68A1DA8.jpg

See ya later suckers!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1463342708.932858.jpg 1st pic came off my rear hub 2nd pic is my kids I jumped on to go get cutters ImageUploadedByTapatalk1463342825.454542.jpg

It was worse than it looks
Barbed wire Gota love it

2011 sport lsr mid travel 28 Itp baja cross all the way around with some elkas

Last edited:
Can't wait for you to drag me all over your hood for a ride. Please look into a good yarn shop so I can drop the woman off for the day at.
What did I do today... hmm GOT MUDDY that's what!

F673E6C4-FA98-4600-8489-215FF68A1DA8.jpg

See ya later suckers!
Well, well, well... Looks like another good place to ride. John, just so you know... I retire from a 28+ job in another year and am networking myself across the USA, Canada, UK, Aus, and EUR. You will be one of the places. I am in CA now, but AZ soon. All are welcome also.

Oh, and your chain looks a little tight in that shot.

Can't wait for you to drag me all over your hood for a ride. Please look into a good yarn shop so I can drop the woman off for the day at.

Well, well, well... Looks like another good place to ride. John, just so you know... I retire from a 28+ job in another year and am networking myself across the USA, Canada, UK, Aus, and EUR. You will be one of the places. I am in CA now, but AZ soon. All are welcome also.

Oh, and your chain looks a little tight in that shot.
no, but if a lady with her sugar daddy's credit card is going to be going in without him I'll open one up :hifive:

Chain looks tight ..it's in gear and propped up by a dead branch.. which as I was taking the photo, made me laugh out loud at the prospect of it giving way and being completely fkd if my bike fell off that cliff!

Ah I've got maps some "pretty good places to ride" if you're interested in the Ozarks of the Arkansas/Missouri border. Google Chadwick and see what's going on there=good stuff. My photo was taken at the tx/ok border at a place called Bulcher, nice place to ride and where the red bull "last man standing" was held. Google RRMT

Last edited:
Chain looks tight ..it's in gear and propped up by a dead branch.. which as I was taking the photo, made me laugh out loud at the prospect of it giving way and being completely fkd if my bike fell off that cliff!

Ah I've got maps some "pretty good places to ride" if you're interested in the Ozarks of the Arkansas/Missouri border. Google Chadwick and see what's going on there=good stuff. My photo was taken at the tx/ok border at a place called Bulcher, nice place to ride and where the red bull "last man standing" was held. Google RRMT

do you know the "cricket" area of northern arkansas?