What did you do to your bike today?

I read some of the reviews, sounds like in a couple of cases where compression was restored it was most likely cleaning out a stuck or gummed up lifter......ATF would have done the same thing.
as much sludge and gunk as there was in the valley of my 89 I wonder if that couldn't be part of its no compression on #8 problem

as much sludge and gunk as there was in the valley of my 89 I wonder if that couldn't be part of its no compression on #8 problem

Put a vacuum gauge on it running at idle, if it shows a erratic reading it's valve train related, if not probably just rings, I'd probably pull the valve cover on that bank and observe the lift on #8 valves.....sometimes running an oil conditioner causes more problems, in your case what do you have to lose, at least if it doesn't work you'll have a cleaner engine to rebuild later.

Put a vacuum gauge on it running at idle, if it shows a erratic reading it's valve train related, if not probably just rings, I'd probably pull the valve cover on that bank and observe the lift on #8 valves.....sometimes running an oil conditioner causes more problems, in your case what do you have to lose, at least if it doesn't work you'll have a cleaner engine to rebuild later.
0 psi because of rings seems a bit extreme, wouldn't that cylinder/piston combo be pretty much toast?

put the rear linkage back together, then pulled the front down and greased the steam bearings.
06 YZ450F that I rebuilt the forks for last night came by, couldn't get his front brake to bleed, just cracked the line at the caliper to get some fluid moving and it bled like it should.