What did you do to your bike today?

Give in? You can't give in. We are tougher on the internal audits than our external, so we pass the external.

OK, giving in was the wrong term... accetping it as is with the proper corrective action implemented. :prof:

We normaly don't have many observations let alone findings... usually a procedure that needs to be modified. This time I neglected to have the recipient include WHY new employees weren't trained... :rolleyes:

Didn't say I wasn't eating, just not going out to lunch. I see extra work in my future... I'm expecting to get my ass handed to me by the auditor then my boss... mainly due to individuals slacking on their part. that I wind up being responsible for what they've done. :foul:.... meh, I was looking for a job when I found this one! :rant:

See a few C.A.R.'s coming your way...:smirk:

Sounds like a plan... most of the time I try working with them on the WHY'S only to frustrate them because they don't get it so I give in as long as the CA is acceptable.

:naughty:

Well good luck straighten them out..:smirk:

Hey send them to me and I will update them and send them back..:devil:

Sounds like a plan... most of the time I try working with them on the WHY'S only to frustrate them because they don't get it so I give in as long as the CA is acceptable.

This should be in the "What do you do for work thread" :moon::stirthepot:

:jacked:

I give up, two pages of your :BS: :finger:

:focus:

today the pipe and carb came off....
CAM00340.jpg

CAM00339.jpg

pipe got a good cleaning... 2 years of burnt on caked mud in spots took a min to get off especially since i have to do this to get it off.
CAM00343.jpg

.. inspected the carb and the boot and all. :thumb: the air filter did its job and all is good with the carb.

next was out with the old.
CAM00341.jpg

that was jerry riged together with some jb weld some self tapp screws and a hose clamp. i have to give credit to pbk for this one. back in october long before the vgcp race it broke on our ride and none of the shops were open so he rigged it together. its held all this time and is going into my box as a spare.
in with the new...
CAM00342.jpg

dont ya just love seeing new parts :hail:

then i put it all back together and now doing my research to refresh my memory on doing the valve clearance check. at least before i give dan a call :P

ps found another broke sub frame bolt... the lower bolt this time :foul: good thing i bought a couple from last time :rocker:

today the pipe and carb came off....
CAM00340.jpg

CAM00339.jpg

pipe got a good cleaning... 2 years of burnt on caked mud in spots took a min to get off especially since i have to do this to get it off.
CAM00343.jpg

.. inspected the carb and the boot and all. :thumb: the air filter did its job and all is good with the carb.

next was out with the old.
CAM00341.jpg

that was jerry riged together with some jb weld some self tapp screws and a hose clamp. i have to give credit to pbk for this one. back in october long before the vgcp race it broke on our ride and none of the shops were open so he rigged it together. its held all this time and is going into my box as a spare.
in with the new...
CAM00342.jpg

dont ya just love seeing new parts :hail:

then i put it all back together and now doing my research to refresh my memory on doing the valve clearance check. at least before i give dan a call :P

ps found another broke sub frame bolt... the lower bolt this time :foul: good thing i bought a couple from last time :rocker:

There are alot of options for after market on the chain guide that are better products. Just saying.