What did you do to your bike today?

started going through her.
CAM00338.jpg

CAM00337.jpg

got some simple green and a toothbrush and cleaned parts of her that never have been. flsuhed and refilled the coolant with engine ice. took chain off in prep for a new one. tightened and replaced missing bolts.

next up is removing front sprocket for replacement, do a valve clearance check, oil change, replace chain. then i will get into my forks.

CAM00338.jpg

CAM00337.jpg

got some simple green and a toothbrush and cleaned parts of her that never have been. flsuhed and refilled the coolant with engine ice. took chain off in prep for a new one. tightened and replaced missing bolts.

next up is removing front sprocket for replacement, do a valve clearance check, oil change, replace chain. then i will get into my forks.
:thumb: Nice Trav. Probably some much needed maintenance.

Are you not eating this week :noidea:

Didn't say I wasn't eating, just not going out to lunch. I see extra work in my future... I'm expecting to get my ass handed to me by the auditor then my boss... mainly due to individuals slacking on their part. that I wind up being responsible for what they've done. :foul:.... meh, I was looking for a job when I found this one! :rant:

Didn't say I wasn't eating, just not going out to lunch. I see extra work in my future... I'm expecting to get my ass handed to me by the auditor then my boss... mainly due to individuals slacking on their part. that I wind up being responsible for what they've done. :foul:.... meh, I was looking for a job when I found this one! :rant:
See a few C.A.R.'s coming your way...:smirk:

:naughty:

Well good luck straighten them out..:smirk:

Hey send them to me and I will update them and send them back..:devil:
Sounds like a plan... most of the time I try working with them on the WHY'S only to frustrate them because they don't get it so I give in as long as the CA is acceptable.

Sounds like a plan... most of the time I try working with them on the WHY'S only to frustrate them because they don't get it so I give in as long as the CA is acceptable.
Give in? You can't give in. We are tougher on the internal audits than our external, so we pass the external.

CAM00338.jpg

CAM00337.jpg

Good job.:thumb: I hear loose sprocket bolts can be a bitch, whilst unloading your scooter out of the truck.:smirk: