Wet Dez Is The Best

This trail is more hype than reality. Yes it is a bit technical and it has rocks but as in any technical section, you do it at your own pace and it is all good. :thumb:

What is important though, you let the more skilled riders go first, they can show you the lines, help in any tough section, but most important, capture any "mishaps" on film so one can go home and study to see where improvements can be made. :cry: :lol: :thumb: :ride:
Looks like I'll be running sweep. Rack is the technical guy, I'm just a guy that looks at his bike sitting in the stand all day while enjoying my lawn chair. :smirk:

This trail is more hype than reality. Yes it is a bit technical and it has rocks but as in any technical section, you do it at your own pace and it is all good. :thumb:

What is important though, you let the more skilled riders go first, they can show you the lines, help in any tough section, but most important, capture any "mishaps" on film so one can go home and study to see where improvements can be made. :cry: :lol: :thumb: :ride:

For example, here my friend decides to take a break to check out the next section. He decides to lean his bike against the rock. He just does it in a different method than most :smirk:
I love this rock.jpg

The valuable lesson he will learn when reviewing the tape when he gets home is to not hit the little rock that apparently went unnoticed to him when he was checking out his line. I think he was more focused on the bigger rocks. Sometimes it's the smaller ones that reach out and grab you. This is a great example though of having friends willing to put themselves in harms way to capture your efforts in order to help you gain valuable knowledge. I know you are all wondering but, no, I was not hurt, his bike did hit me but it was just a scratch. I put a Band-Aid on it then I helped my friend get extracted from underneath his bike.:lol:
I love this rock better.jpg

For example, here my friend decides to take a break to check out the next section. He decides to lean his bike against the rock. He just does it in a different method than most :smirk:
View attachment 13856

The valuable lesson he will learn when reviewing the tape when he gets home is to not hit the little rock that apparently went unnoticed to him when he was checking out his line. I think he was more focused on the bigger rocks. Sometimes it's the smaller ones that reach out and grab you. This is a great example though of having friends willing to put themselves in harms way to capture your efforts in order to help you gain valuable knowledge. I know you are all wondering but, no, I was not hurt, his bike did hit me but it was just a scratch. I put a Band-Aid on it then I helped my friend get extracted from underneath his bike.:lol:
View attachment 13857
What a giver you are. Can't wait to find the love in person...